Baby Foot, anyone?

iheartbda

My peeling usually takes about a week. I usually just use a wash cloth in the shower and a dab of baby lotion to put some moisture in.

And sleep in socks, your sheets will thank you.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Sitting here with booties on now. I looked at two different TJ Maxx stores and didn't find it, so I ordered from Amazon. $6 for 3 sets, so I ordered $12 worth. Ships from the UK. I ordered on 8/22 and it said I would receive 9/22-10/1, but I got them yesterday (9/2). I ordered a few other things and my order was over $35 and all were free shipping if over that amount. I still haven't gotten the other stuff I ordered, but I got this! Can't wait for my feet to start peeling! If this works, I will order for DH - and Amazon has ones for larger feet, too.

I got the one from TJ Maxx, but it came in a blue box and had 2 sets in it so not sure if it's the same one others used. I did it last Tuesday and little to no peeling. Did the 2nd pair today so hoping to see some results this time around.

I got the one from TJ Maxx, but it came in a blue box and had 2 sets in it so not sure if it's the same one others used. I did it last Tuesday and little to no peeling. Did the 2nd pair today so hoping to see some results this time around.

You may not have waited long enough, it's different for everyone. I was sure nothing was happening. Blue box from TJ is what I used.

I just looked at my box again and it's not blue but yellow. This is exactly what I got at TJMaxx. How does yours compare to what it says on this one? I'm assuming that since you talk about pairs, it's the same kind of product but then maybe not so you're not getting the same results as I did.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MQBDZVM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

I just looked at my box again and it's not blue but yellow. This is exactly what I got at TJMaxx. How does yours compare to what it says on this one? I'm assuming that since you talk about pairs, it's the same kind of product but then maybe not so you're not getting the same results as I did.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MQBDZVM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

Mine definitely isn't the one you posted, but I threw out the box for it and no idea what the name is. It didn't look like a foot product at all. It had some flowers and a design on it. A salesperson in TJ Maxx found it for me. It was $3.99 so no big loss if no results, but I do want baby feet! The directions just said wash feet with soap and water, put booties on fully dry feet and leave on for 60-90 minutes, then rinse wirh water. I did 90'minutes both times. After 9 days of nothing with the first set, I'm starting to see some peeling 2 days after doing the 2nd pair. Hopefully it will continue! Next time I go to TJ Maxx I will look for the version you got. Seems like a better product than what I'm using.

It sure sounds like the same product. However, it's not something that TJ stocks on a regular basis. I was lucky to find one lone package a second time and there were only two the first time I got it.

Maybe the second time will give you baby feet.:)

I had only minimal peeling and that stopped about a week ago so I am trying again. I did do a better soak this time before putting the booties on and put on a pair of close fitting socks to help make sure all of my foot is in contact with the liner. I have small feet so I am not sure if it all was touching last time. Now to do homework for the next 90 minutes while it works.

I had only minimal peeling and that stopped about a week ago so I am trying again. I did do a better soak this time before putting the booties on and put on a pair of close fitting socks to help make sure all of my foot is in contact with the liner. I have small feet so I am not sure if it all was touching last time. Now to do homework for the next 90 minutes while it works.

I'm wondering if those that have minimal peeling had feet that were in really good condition to begin with? If you look at some of the before and after pictures, the really gross feet to begin with had copious amounts of REALLY gross peeling.

I'm wondering if those that have minimal peeling had feet that were in really good condition to begin with? If you look at some of the before and after pictures, the really gross feet to begin with had copious amounts of REALLY gross peeling.

When I got my pedicure this week the nail tech recommended Babyfeet to the lady next to me and when I asked about it she said my feet weren't bad enough to use it. Guess I wasted my money, glad I bought the cheap imitation from Amazon.

When I got my pedicure this week the nail tech recommended Babyfeet to the lady next to me and when I asked about it she said my feet weren't bad enough to use it. Guess I wasted my money, glad I bought the cheap imitation from Amazon.

AH HAAAA, that explains it. I can't say my feet were really bad but they are really nice now.:) Glad I got the inexpensive one as well which seems to work just as good as the "spensive one. Wonder when one knows when it's time to use it again? I have 3 pair in reserve.

Okay, so I did my soak on Thursday. I did moisturize because there was no way I couldn't - my feet were dry and itched. I went swimming last night, and I don't know if it was the chlorine or just being in the water so long, but when I got out, it looked like my feet were molting or something! It was gross and disgusting - so I got back in the pool until it was time to go. Tons of skin peeled off. I don't think it's done so I will go another week or so, then I'll probably do another one. I had the standard areas that were bad (heels, outside of foot, big toe and around toes plus the ball of my foot) but I had layers peeling off in the areas that didn't look to have a problem. Again, I don't know if it's because I was in chlorinated water or was just in it for a long time, but the peeling was NUTS!!!

Holy schmolly! I went to the pool again tonight - closing out the pool season. My feet are peeling twice as much tonight as they did last night. The thick layers. So if you don't get much of a peel, try soaking in a tub, hot tub or hanging out in a pool for an hour or so. Did the trick for me!

Holy schmolly! I went to the pool again tonight - closing out the pool season. My feet are peeling twice as much tonight as they did last night. The thick layers. So if you don't get much of a peel, try soaking in a tub, hot tub or hanging out in a pool for an hour or so. Did the trick for me!

Wow, I will have to try a water soak. Good for you getting results like that! Another poster mentioned wearing socks over the booties so the stuff penetrates. I kept my feet up while they were on and I didn't feel like the stuff was really on my feet.