Are we losing our booking bonuses on these cancelled cruises?

I received my letter cancelling my Thanksgiving 2016 Star Cruise and understand that I can book Jade and my fare will be protected.....however do you think I will be losing all of my booking bonuses?

We were booked in a suite and I had UBP, UDP, OBC, Gratuities and something else that I can't recall right now.

I am totally bummed as this was going to be our first blended family cruise, first suite and we were getting married in Honduras. I am hoping the Jade itinerary will be the same and I can still make those things happen.

I just called my NCL agent and she "doesn't know and will call me back":(

I booked my family for the Epic Thanksgiving 2016 to Europe and is now cancelled. I am so bummed because according to the email they sent me I can only go October and early Nov instead, which would not work because I am a teacher and my children are elementary age which is why we chose Thanksgiving week:mad:

We were booked on a cancelled cruise also. We decided to consider the alternate cruise offered with the fare protected. I called the support desk at the number in the email this morning and was told that everything would be transferred if we take that cruise. Someone on our roll call also called and got the same information. They aren't able to make the switch until the 17th though when all the new itineraries will be loaded.

We were booked on a cancelled cruise also. We decided to consider the alternate cruise offered with the fare protected. I called the support desk at the number in the email this morning and was told that everything would be transferred if we take that cruise. Someone on our roll call also called and got the same information. They aren't able to make the switch until the 17th though when all the new itineraries will be loaded.

I'm also on the same cruise as you (at least I was) and got the same answers when I called. Just got to wait till the 17th to see how it will all be handled.