Verizon Gift Cards

highcard

Question - is there an expiration date on these? DD is cruising in January but ours isn't until the next year. I could always use them to pay down our bill if needed as I am NOT paying for the DD cruise!

No expiration dates on them. I have some I bought for April cruise. I paid most of our b2b off with them (except the initial deposits) and have about $440 left to put towards our s&s card. Saved myself several hundred dollars. Love this program!

Edited by kona_wahine

Can I purchase these and use them towards my current balance on Carnival.com or are they just applied to the account on the ship?

They can be applied to your reservation online :). I've paid off our last few cruises this way.

FYI, Ordered mine on the 3rd and got them today by UPS. In case anyone wanted to know how long they took to receive them.

I ordered mine on the third too and still no tracking info available. I called them three times and they keep telling me that they have to wait on the warehouse.

Ordered 2 $100 cards last week when it was posted on here (wednesday maybe?) and got them yesterday and already applied to my Vista cruise.

Will try and grab a few each time they come up. Keep trying!!

Link on where to get them? I keep web searching for Verizon carnival gift cards but cant seem to get a link that doesn't send me to a bogus site or make me jump through non stop ads.

Do you have Verizon phone service?? If you do go to Verizon home page, where you pay your bill on line. If you don't pay on line set an account up. (sign in) Click on the box on the left top of page. When the drop down drops, click on locations and shopping. Then click on Smart Rewards. ( you may have to sign in here again or enter your password again) Now click on Redeem Awards Now. You will go thru several pages automatically. Then click on Gift Cards. You should be good to go now, just follow the prompts. These are the steps on my iPhone, should be close to the same on PC. Hope this helps. If you don't have Verizon service you can't purchase thru Verizon.

Edited by volmoma

Do you have Verizon phone service?? If you do go to Verizon home page, where you pay your bill on line. If you don't pay on line set an account up. (sign in) Click on the box on the left top of page. When the drop down drops, click on locations and shopping. Then click on Smart Rewards. ( you may have to sign in here again or enter your password again) Now click on Redeem Awards Now. You will go thru several pages automatically. Then click on Gift Cards. You should be good to go now, just follow the prompts. These are the steps on my iPhone, should be close to the same on PC. Hope this helps. If you don't have Verizon service you can't purchase thru Verizon.

Thank you. I found it. didn't realize it was through the points program. only gift card I saw currently available was for Royal Caribbean. I'm booked on Carnival though. I currently have 237K points and can never seem to win any auctions or decide on what to use my points on. I accumulate about 17K points a month.

Thank you. I found it. didn't realize it was through the points program. only gift card I saw currently available was for Royal Caribbean. I'm booked on Carnival though. I currently have 237K points and can never seem to win any auctions or decide on what to use my points on. I accumulate about 17K points a month.

Glad to help.. It's a pain in the butt to catch the CCL GCards they sale out in about 30 minutes or less. Just make sure you get GCards, they can be used on anything. Gift Certificates are limited as to what you can use them on...thus the reason the RCCL's GIft Certificates are readily available. Happy cruising!!![emoji267][emoji41][emoji484]

Edited by volmoma

If I pay for part of my cruise with gift cards, and then I cancel my cruise, how do I get refunded? Assuming I'm canceling before final payment that is

Money in via gift card comes back out via gift card. A poster on the AARP thread paid a cruise in full in gift cards, canceled, and the FedEX Air'd a gift card to him for the refund

Money in via gift card comes back out via gift card. A poster on the AARP thread paid a cruise in full in gift cards, canceled, and the FedEX Air'd a gift card to him for the refund

Also any GC's used on the ship for SNS account, if a balance left, will also be refunded.

Edited by volmoma

You have to go to Verizon.com, log in/create account. Once you're in My Verizon.com, they have a Verizon Rewards page. That's where you find the gift cards. I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming you have to be a Verizon customer to be able to create an account. As other posters have said, they are currently sold out. It seems to me they put them up at the first of the month, maybe more. I got mine in about a week after I ordered August 3rd.

If I pay for part of my cruise with gift cards, and then I cancel my cruise, how do I get refunded? Assuming I'm canceling before final payment that is

This just happened to me. I paid a good portion of my Hawaii cruise using gift cards and then had to cancel. They reissued the gift cards and sent them to me via fed ex. They came separately too, which was odd.

I ordered on August 3rd (I started this thread) & I finally received my gift cards today via UPS! It took longer than I thought it would but I am glad they are here!

Wow! Glad you finally got them. I ordered the same time and received my $500 cards in 3 days. That was the fastest I had ever received them.