Sonny Liston Tours

Goplayball

• 4 months later...

I went in early December. Had been years ago but didn't get Sonny as the driver. This time I did and it wasn't good. He was 10 minutes late to pick up spot. I was the only person going from 2 ships and I thought I must be in the wrong place. I called him and he said it was traffic, he'd be there.

The bus was totally full after he stopped to pick up shoppers who'd gone earlier. He turned on the music which was VERY loud and kept shouting into the mic a grunt noise every 2 seconds. It was fun for about 5 minutes then got relly old.

A man asked him to turn down the music and he got fairly nasty with him telling him it's his bus and he does what he wants.

We dropped off people at a beach and headed back to the ship. 2 people had special drop off requests so it took extra long to get back to the ship. People who stayed at the beach didn't know they were to come back with another bus and didn't get on it but ended up calling a cab and got back to the ship with only 10 minutes to spare. They were NOT happy.

We basically drove up the very winding hills to the banana daiquiri place, stopped at 2 other places to see the vista and that was it. No history, just Sonny yelling into the mic.

Go with someone else.

It was $10 when you book, $20 when you get on the bus.

Edited by crusinpsychRN