Biddingfortravel Specific Maimi Question

sparky3229

On their website for Miami downtown hotels, under 2.5 * is the Courtyard Marriott Downtown. Then there is a sentence that offers special rates for that hotel and to "click" there. It sends you to easytravel, and the hotel name doesn't come up. It would save me some money to reserve that way, but is it definatley for the Courtyard...does anybody know???:confused:

If you stay up there though Tracey you may want to rent a car as there's nothing at all within walking distance except other hotels and lots and lots of condos.

Thanks Trent but, our flight doesn't get in until after 7p so I think we will just relax once we get there since we'll being flying in from Arizona. We were planning on walking on the beach in the morning before heading to the cruise port. What do you think?

Tracey

Howard...the easyclick rate was $86.00 I vbeleive. My reservation is for $127 (includes tax), and people are saying they get it on priceline for $45. But a post up above said that Courtyard is 3*...biddingfortravel shows it as 2.5*. I think that Miami downtown 3 * is Ramada also. SO I won't know what I would get if I did Priceline. Probably since we get in at 8 PM, it may not really matter. We do need dinner, though. My DD gets in earlier than we do, so she will check in aroun 5PM.

I think that Miami downtown 3 * is Ramada also.

I'm not sure what you're reading, but there is no Ramada in downtown Miami :confused:

There's a Ramada in Dadeland, but that's 20-30 minutes from downtown Miami, and not somewhere you'd want to stay if going on a cruise.

Archived