B2B Online check in questions

Avril

It's been a couple of years since I did my last B2B so I can't remember how online check in works. :o For the 1st half (or leg) of the B2B, where it asks about my post-cruise plans "Are you leaving the US within 24 hours of your cruise? Yes or No?" If I put yes, it asks for my flight information. If I put No, it asks where I'm staying in the US. No option for a B2B and staying on the ship. For the 2nd half (or leg) of the B2B, when it asks about my pre-cruise plans (flight, hotel, how I'm getting to the cruise port, etc). Again, no option for a B2B and coming from the ship. Not sure what I should put in for either half (or leg). I'm sailing on the Breeze out of the Port of Miami if that matters. Thanks for any and all help!! :D

Our last B2B was on the Breeze in May.

Don't sweat the forms. For leaving the first cruise, I say no to flying and where we'll be staying I enter Carnival Breeze B2B and the sailing date of the second cruise.

I use a similar approach for getting to the 2nd cruise. I enter my original flight to Miami with the date of my flight and where you can enter a hotel name I enter Carnival Breeze B2B and the sailing date of the first cruise