John Heald to be on 1st 3 Vista sailings

AngMo44

I wish I knew what "later on in the season" meant. I really want him to be on our sailing, but I'm not holding out hope. There's nothing special about our sailing really, we aren't until January 22, and it's not a reposition cruise or anything like that.

He later confirmed he will be on the first three sailings, the last Mediterranean and the transatlantic. Five sailings in total.

He has also confirmed that he will be on both the Journeys cruise out of NYC and the following NYC-Miami repo. Seven sailings total.

He has also confirmed that he will be on both the Journeys cruise out of NYC and the following NYC-Miami repo. Seven sailings total.

Where did he confirm this? I didn't see anything on Facebook (might have missed it). I was hoping he would be on the initial sailing out of NYC since I keep missing his sailings.

Where did he confirm this? I didn't see anything on Facebook (might have missed it). I was hoping he would be on the initial sailing out of NYC since I keep missing his sailings.

He mentioned there a few months ago, and repeated out recently. I'll try to find the post he mentioned it, but I can't directly link to it here due to CC policies

I know he mentioned it in a single post, but I couldn't find it. He confirmed the initial NYC sailing in a reply to a post on Aug 7 at 11:06am from Paul Saches. And he confirmed the NYC-Miami repo sailing in a reply to a post on Aug 7 at 10:31am from Norman Freedman

I know he mentioned it in a single post, but I couldn't find it. He confirmed the initial NYC sailing in a reply to a post on Aug 7 at 11:06am from Paul Saches. And he confirmed the NYC-Miami repo sailing in a reply to a post on Aug 7 at 10:31am from Norman Freedman

I can confirm that I saw those FB posts, as well!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

per FB:

"I will be on your Carnival Vista for the first three cruises and later on in the season

I will host the shore excursion talks and help Matt and Ryan deliver the ship.

Come see us.

Cheers"

Does the transatlantic (sailing on October 21st) count as "later on in the season"? :confused: I am looking forward to getting to meet Matt and Ryan in person but I was really hoping to get to meet John as well.

Does the transatlantic (sailing on October 21st) count as "later on in the season"? :confused: I am looking forward to getting to meet Matt and Ryan in person but I was really hoping to get to meet John as well.

Yes, he will be on the TA as well

Yes, he will be on the TA as well

Awesome, can't wait to meet him in person!! :D I read both his blog and his page on the social media site we're not allowed to mention all the time, he's hilarious. :D

per FB:

"I will be on your Carnival Vista for the first three cruises and later on in the season

I will host the shore excursion talks and help Matt and Ryan deliver the ship.

Come see us.

Cheers"

He can stay home in his underpants.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Does the transatlantic (sailing on October 21st) count as "later on in the season"? :confused:

You missed this earlier post (#4)

He later confirmed he will be on the first three sailings, the last Mediterranean and the transatlantic. Five sailings in total.
Edited by lizardhowson

does this mean they will be 2 CD for the 1st journey cruise out of NYC? How does that work?