Young children question on the Reflection

juliet

I really appreciate everyones input. We too like to cruise without children around if possible. This is a special occasion and it's the only vacation we could get together for logistically. We expect to use the babysitters a number of nights and wouldn't bring the kiddies to any of the specialty restaurants. As far as Disney, it IS quite a bit more expensive and we'll save that for when the kids are older and can appreciate it more. And yes, I found that remark a bit rude, but some people have different ways of expressing themselves. I've checked all the cruise lines and yes, Celebrity does have programs for different ages, so that was one of our deciding factors. While I originally booked two balcony cabins together, we booked the Sky Suite for the kids because putting a crib in a stateroom would be really cramped. This will give them a little more space. I'm hoping for everyone's sake this all works out for the best.

Thank you again. It's very much appreciated.

No not 90%.

Most adult cruisers want an adult cruise, they just wont say it here.

As grandparents of five, ranging from three weeks to 14 years, we love the sights and sounds of children enjoying themselves on a cruise!

If we were to ever want an adults only environment, we'd book an adults only cruise.