On board spending on brittania

cfb345

I agree about the confidentiality of your onboard statement being left on the bed and not in an envelope. On the maiden cruise I complained to reception as ours was left in the post box outside our stateroom and anyone could have read it. Obviously they didnt listen and are not bothered about confidentiality and we thought exactly the same about gratuities.

I wonder if it depends on the cabin steward where the statement is left, we were also on the maiden cruise and while our interim statement was not in an envelope but it was left on the bed not in the post box. I know that the stewards were delivering them because when we went to dinner on the night that they were delivered we walked past one of the stewards trollies in the corridor and there was a pile of statements on the top of it. I commented to my husband at the time that I thought it was bad that anyone walking along could see what someone else had spent but I didn't realise that some people had their statements left for potentially hours in the post box outside their rooms.

• 2 weeks later...
The only ships where you can view your account on your cabin TV are Azura and Ventura.

On the others you can get a printout of your account at any time from reception.

Brian

Assuming you mean P&O only.

All carnival and RCCI ships that we have been on, have this facility on the interactive tv system - As does every hotel I've stayed in :eek:

• 2 months later...