Dreams - Question

LynnTH

I think this is something we might want to do. Have done All Inclusive at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. Is that similar? At Mr. Sanchos they had a menu and you could order food anytime - is it the same way at Dreams or how do they do it?

Also, would have a couple teens. Is there any water stuff (like the climbing rocks/bungee stuff etc).

We've stayed at DLR and just saw day visitors coming in and didn't pay attention to what food you have available. I assume the beach grills which offer chicken and the usual burgers and dogs, along with the rice and beans and other salads.

The drinks are top shelf for guests and the heach bar is no different. Great reposados tequila and Grey Goose vodka and Jack, for example.

you can rent jet skis and kayaks and SUPs, and there is parasailing and snorkeling, but no rock climbing.

Nice resort, but I'd recommend looking at the Seavis Tours Saona Island Special as an alternative.

No, none that we saw at least. We've found the inflatable "tubes" work great, they're like the foam tubes except inflatable and can be used over and over. We've found them at some dollar stores.

Hotel guests will leave their rafts behind when they head home but generally pass them on to other guests. But you can check with the dive shop there to see if there are any "Loaners"...

Edited by blue_water