Where are the January 2016 Breakaway Cruises??

I understand the 2-night cruises to nowhere on the Breakaway were cancelled beginning January 1st and that the 12 night cruises were extended to 14 nights (with changes in the itinerary). Why can't I find these when I look on NCL? Could they be sold out? We'd love to do the 14 night cruise...

I understand the 2-night cruises to nowhere on the Breakaway were cancelled beginning January 1st and that the 12 night cruises were extended to 14 nights (with changes in the itinerary). Why can't I find these when I look on NCL? Could they be sold out? We'd love to do the 14 night cruise...

Definitely not sold out, and they have a wonderful itinerary. They have been off the website for almost 2 weeks once they took down the 12 day option. I believe they can be booked by calling in, and someone mentioned here on CC that they should be back up on the website after the 10th once they have all the cancellations/changes done.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't have them up and trying to sell on the website, which seems logical. It's possible (my guess) that they may still be adjusting/confirming that new itinerary. I think they may have been rushed to notify the 12 day guests due to social media pressures, before they were quite ready to announce the new itinerary.