How early does the Haven restaurant on the Getaway open for breakfast?

justhappy

Since reading that port times for Tortola have changed and our Baths excursion will leave possibly at 7:30 am, will we be able to eat breakfast there? Will 6:30 am be too early, or do we need to order room service instead?

Edited by justhappy

Since reading that port times for Tortola have changed and our Baths excursion will leave possibly at 7:30 am, will we be able to eat breakfast there? Will 6:30 am be too early, or do we need to order room service instead?

It's adjusted along with port times, but honestly if you are leaving at 7:30 for an excursion, you might want to not risk it and utilize the various buffet offerings.

It's adjusted along with port times, but honestly if you are leaving at 7:30 for an excursion, you might want to not risk it and utilize the various buffet offerings.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check the night before for times, and plan accordingly.

To avoid delays, you could also have your butler deliver your breakfast at whatever time you choose, and that would give you more time in the room to get ready for the excursion.

No way would I hassle with the buffet that early...have your butler deliver breakfast to your suite Nd you can then get ready and enjoy your meal without being stressed.

I totally agree with this - that is one of the advantages of being in a Haven suite (or any other suite), so why not use that service - especially on a morning where you need to leave for your excursion that early. :)

Edited by TrumpyNor

If I use the butler for an in room breakfast at 6:30 am should I arrange for delivery the night before or call the butler that morning? If that morning how early should I call ahead?

You just let him know it the night before - why wait until the next morning, since you already know the time of delivery? Especially since the butler takes care of several suites in addition to yours, and need to coordinate his deliveries.... ;)

If I use the butler for an in room breakfast at 6:30 am should I arrange for delivery the night before or call the butler that morning? If that morning how early should I call ahead?

You will have an order card to put on your door handle the night before. If there is something you want that is not on the menu card just write it in. They are very accomodating.

We were on the Getaway in July and as far as we know the Haven Restaurant didn't open early for Tortola - we hit the buffet and it wasn't busy at all. It seems like our trip to Virgin Gorda left fairly early. We were shocked at the restaurant not opening (and maybe it was, but the schedule in the suite letter didn't say it was) because in Alaska on the Pearl in June, Moderno opened early on one of the early port days.