Hi,

"Best" depends on your budget and the experience you want. Since you have done Carnival in the past, I would check them out. Dollar for dollar, they provide the best value. H

If you plan on having a reception that is longer than 90 minutes, you might want to have your guests sail with you rather than doing an "embarkation" wedding in port. I'm okay with 90 minutes because half of our party so far will be sailing with us.

If you feel like you must get married on the deck of the ship, Celebrity is the option for you.

Several people here are doing Norwegian and Royal Caribbean. Read through the forums to see what you like. I think many of us like being able to focus on our personal touches (dress, silk flowers, favors) and have a pretty laid back ceremony taken care of by the line.

I'm 5 months away from my Carnival cruise, everything is planned, and I'm a very happy bride. Oh, and I planned the cruise part just two months ago. It took less than a week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My fiance and I are currently planning on Carnival for 2017. We've looked at what Carnival and a few others (Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Celebrity) offer for wedding packages and found that we liked what Carnival offers best. We're just playing the waiting game right now, waiting for May 2017 cruises to be posted.

• 1 month later...
My fiance and I are currently planning on Carnival for 2017. We've looked at what Carnival and a few others (Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Celebrity) offer for wedding packages and found that we liked what Carnival offers best. We're just playing the waiting game right now, waiting for May 2017 cruises to be posted.

Same here, just playing the waiting game for summer 2017 schedule to be released.

I recently got married onboard carnival. It was perfect. Everything was taken care of and nothing was disappointing. Just goes by very fast and is short.

Did you get married on embarment day or one of your days at port?

We were married on Carnival on embarkation day out of Port Canaveral. While I would have refocused my own emotional and mental priorities a bit, there is nothing I would change about our wedding.

It was beyond perfect- better than I could have ever envisioned. While dealing with the wedding planning company and department was frustrating for a control freak like me- it was all wonderful. I should have just had more faith. If you have specific questions you can email me at stace120@hotmail.com.

Best of luck!

• 9 months later...

Has anyone been married aboard the carnival sunshine? Our wedding is 7/6/2017 and I haven't been able to find any pictures or videos from weddings on that specific ship. So far we have 13 cabins and 33 people booked and more are planning to book soon. I feel like I have so many questions about everything! I'm just so excited :)

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone been married aboard the carnival sunshine? Our wedding is 7/6/2017 and I haven't been able to find any pictures or videos from weddings on that specific ship. So far we have 13 cabins and 33 people booked and more are planning to book soon. I feel like I have so many questions about everything! I'm just so excited :)

I'm also getting married on the Sunshine but not until 11-4-17. I too found very few pictures. Google zydecocruiser sunshine wedding and you will find a few pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
We just got married on the carnival pride and couldn't have asked for a better experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love the Pride and decor. I was thinking of her since i can just drive to Baltimore.