On Freedom

Having a great time, the ship is packed. This is our 9th time on Freedom we are D+ bought premium package, well worth it as we only got off in Falmouth and Cozumel for a short time. No signs of fire damage other than stairs being closed for maintenance in aft area. No odors from fire. We are staying in room 8394 balcony. Weather has been great with exception of Sunday in Port C.

Loved Sabor ate there Sunday night, will go back in future. I have been a lurker over the years, thanks for all the great advice over the years.

Greg

Having a great time, the ship is packed. This is our 9th time on Freedom we are D+ bought premium package, well worth it as we only got off in Falmouth and Cozumel for a short time. No signs of fire damage other than stairs being closed for maintenance in aft area. No odors from fire. We are staying in room 8394 balcony. Weather has been great with exception of Sunday in Port C.

Loved Sabor ate there Sunday night, will go back in future. I have been a lurker over the years, thanks for all the great advice over the years.

Greg

Good to hear! A ways off but doing a B2B on Freedom neXt year in April and can't wait....K.O.:)

Greg

Hi Greg/All

I'm new to all this, we've booked a honeymoon of FOS leaving late Sept. Our first cruise ever........

Firstly, it's great to hear that given the recent events there's no lasting damage and everything seems to be normal. Very relieved that's the case having not ever experienced a cruise before and it being special anyway, I obviously want it to be perfect! I haven't even told my fiancee what happened, I figure she's got enough to occupy her mind at the moment!

I'm trying to find as much as I can out about the cruise etc. so this board is really useful, and from what I can gather is very fair, so thanks all for that.

👍🏻

Hi Greg/All

I'm new to all this, we've booked a honeymoon of FOS leaving late Sept. Our first cruise ever........

Firstly, it's great to hear that given the recent events there's no lasting damage and everything seems to be normal. Very relieved that's the case having not ever experienced a cruise before and it being special anyway, I obviously want it to be perfect! I haven't even told my fiancee what happened, I figure she's got enough to occupy her mind at the moment!

I'm trying to find as much as I can out about the cruise etc. so this board is really useful, and from what I can gather is very fair, so thanks all for that.

👍🏻

What date is your cruise?

We sail 27th Sept......

Same here, 2 ex brits and 2 midlanders will be sailing on your cruise. On sea days the ladies just tend to lie out on deck 12 while the males find a bar or bars to relax in. If you need any tips, let us know

Same here, 2 ex brits and 2 midlanders will be sailing on your cruise. On sea days the ladies just tend to lie out on deck 12 while the males find a bar or bars to relax in. If you need any tips, let us know

That's great, thanks for that.

Being on honeymoon, I may be lucky to get to sit in a bar whilst my new wife lies on deck! Having said that, she'll probably be sick of me by then!! Suits me though :D

I haven't booked anything for any of the ports, thinking of just seeing what goes on when we get there and doing whatever. Anything in particular I may miss out on by doing that?

Hi Greg, My wife and I have signed up for this cruise Feb 28 BTB thru March 20. We have been booked in cabin 1853 which is a new cabin just added with all the upgrades. We wonder where the door to the cabin is. Is it the short side or the long (side) side ? If you had time would you check ?

That's great, thanks for that.

Being on honeymoon, I may be lucky to get to sit in a bar whilst my new wife lies on deck! Having said that, she'll probably be sick of me by then!! Suits me though :D

I haven't booked anything for any of the ports, thinking of just seeing what goes on when we get there and doing whatever. Anything in particular I may miss out on by doing that?

We've all done this cruise a few times, so tend to not do much, in Jamaica I would recommend the Dunns River falls, and or River tubing, we always book tours in Jamaica though Marva Shaw, http://www.knowjamaica.com, although this trip we are just spending the day at a local resort. Grand Cayman, there are a few excursions available, depends on what you like, now we just take a cab to Royal Palms, which is the first resort on seven mile beach, and relax there, there is also an Irish pub just before Royal Palms that we sometime have lunch at. Labadee is just a beach day, Columbus Cove is the beach we go to, no rocks and some shade as well. There is a lot to do on labadee, zip line tobogan roller coaster, water slide etc. Cozumel for us is a little shopping and then Senor Frogs!!

Hi

No I've not, I've only just joined here, I'm new to what it's all about...

It's a board with people that are sailing on our cruise they just chat and talk about different things and get to know one another. Then they have a meet and mingle once on board.

Greg

Was this offered as a BOGO for the first night?

TELL US MORE! TELL US MORE! Make sure to take pictures of the drinks! We're going in October on the eastern route and we have premium and ultimate drink packages. We'd love to hear about some of the drinks you loved and some that you think we should avoid!

Enjoy the cruise!!!

Hi Greg/All

👍🏻

We sail 27th Sept......

Hi Wiganer, get yourselves on the meet n mingle for the 27th, have a look on the roll call......Tommy crumpets ( Bury ) it'd be good to see you there ;)

Already on both Tommy. Looking forward to it - Spencer & Rachael (Rach is from Accrington)

It'll be nice to chat to you both over on the role call :)

my name's Steve and the better half is Kath originally from Oldham, and we've got plenty of family up there in Accy. welcome! see you over there.