Questions about Panoramic staterooms for Freedom..

I'm looking at cruises for my 35th birthday next year. We were going to go on DCL since we will have a 6 year old, and it will be Halloween. I saw this room on Freedom of the Sees. It says it's a panoramic view, and I reserved 1802, because it looks stunning. Anyone have any opinions if this room is worth the extra money over a normal ocean view? Pictures can be deceiving. From the picture it seems that the view is amazing. I also can't find a cabin review on it. I've never been on Freedom just on Mariner in 06. Thanks for the opinions in advance.

I'm looking at cruises for my 35th birthday next year. We were going to go on DCL since we will have a 6 year old, and it will be Halloween. I saw this room on Freedom of the Sees. It says it's a panoramic view, and I reserved 1802, because it looks stunning. Anyone have any opinions if this room is worth the extra money over a normal ocean view? Pictures can be deceiving. From the picture it seems that the view is amazing. I also can't find a cabin review on it. I've never been on Freedom just on Mariner in 06. Thanks for the opinions in advance.

It is difficult for people to give opinions if we don't know specific details about the "extra money". Is the room $50 more than a normal OV, or is it $2000 more? Other important factors are the itinerary, length of cruise, and time of year.

Edited by clarea

I booked a PV on Enchantment for October. From what I can tell, the room is much bigger and has all of the amenities of a balcony room without the balcony.

We needed the extra space as we'll be traveling with 2 preschoolers. Ours has a sofa bed rather than Pulman beds.😀

I booked a PV on Enchantment for October. From what I can tell' date=' the room is much bigger and has all of the amenities of a balcony room without the balcony.

We needed the extra space as we'll be traveling with 2 preschoolers. Ours has a sofa bed rather than Pulman beds.[/quote']

That's what I was thinking. I also liked the idea more of a sofa bed than a Pullman.

The bigger ov was $300 less, and the regular OV was $500 less. A superior balcony was $40 more. I thought the rooms looked smaller, and didn't seem to have the same view as the PV.