Pedisure

love2traveljen

Hey all I have a two-year-old that enjoys her Pedisure in the morning. Wanting to bring some on board with me. I know with the new bottled beverage policy would I be able to bring these on for her? They will be sealed.

Has anybody tried this? Been successful? I'm assuming that allow it because it's for a child but I just want to make sure because they're not cheap you know to be discarded.

It comes in cans. That would be your best option.

I do not want this to sound like I am flaming you but it is a beverage for a passenger. No different than the water that is now banned. While your kiddo enjoys it and you may have good reason to supplement her diet there are other options. As I said PediaSure comes in cans. There are also powdered supplement that can be mixed with milk or juice if your child is nutritionally compromised.

Have you contacted the Special Needs department?

I would call them.

For a young child you do not want to upset their routine any more that necessary.

I can get water onboard, but I am pretty sure that no children's supplements are available so it is really not the same thing.

I agree, contact the special needs department and get a doctors note if necessary. I wouldn't want to change the routine of a child if there's a way around it. Especially if a child is nutritionally compromised. Sometimes it's just a small change and that's all it takes to really throw them off.

I would consider Pediasure something "medical related". Hopefully the cruise line sees it the same way. Hopefully they would allow it.

Hey all I have a two-year-old that enjoys her Pedisure in the morning. Wanting to bring some on board with me. I know with the new bottled beverage policy would I be able to bring these on for her? They will be sealed.

Has anybody tried this? Been successful? I'm assuming that allow it because it's for a child but I just want to make sure because they're not cheap you know to be discarded.

Let us know what you find out. I'm interested in what the answer is.

I am glad I found this. I would have never thought about this issue since they are in cans. My son is entirely tube fed with pedicure and I always bring a case. I guess I need to call carnival to make sure no issue with it.

Thanks everybody for the comments, my daughter does not have a great eating habits so I supplement her with those and she has such on a routine of course I don't want to break it. I'm going to email them and find out. I brought it on last year with no questions asked, but now they have implemented that new role in July I'm not too sure. Once I find out I'll post a reply here

I agree, contact the special needs department and get a doctors note if necessary. I wouldn't want to change the routine of a child if there's a way around it. Especially if a child is nutritionally compromised. Sometimes it's just a small change and that's all it takes to really throw them off.

I would consider Pediasure something "medical related". Hopefully the cruise line sees it the same way. Hopefully they would allow it.

Right.

I think that their intention was to cut down on water bottle shaking at embarkation, not to deprive babies of their routine foods.

Hey, ask JH.

He has a little girl and should understand.