Carribean Princess Questions

stevea

I have a couple of questions for those who went on the 4/3 CP cruise. Any problems bringing beer in your carryon suitcase? Did they search?

Also, do you know if your carryons require a CP luggage tag? or just the checked luggage?

I'm on the 9/4 cruise. Would like to know about bringing beer on the CP as well.

I was on the Grand last year. My carry-on was a "cooler" holding 3 twelve packs... Not a problem then...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;9;4;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail on Caribbean Princess!!!

Caribbean Princess 9/04 (Labor Day Cruise)

Grand Princess 10/03 (Halloween Cruise)

icon_smile.gif

I've heard read on other posts, here and on Cruise-Addicts.com) that you can bring Wine, Champagne and Soda, so I am sure you can bring water, but I do not think you can bring beer on.

Suncat

Good question. I've heard they xray your bags even on port days. I was thinking of bringing a couple cases of sodas on the Golden as we like a particular brand of diet soda which I'm sure they won't have. It's been 13 years since we've cruised and sodas were free all day long then.

Ann

We took champagne, wine, vodka, vermouth, a pre-mixed vodka martini, and 2 litre bottles of pop (diet and regular) but no beer.

They do in fact x-ray every bag. . .we saw the bags going in for x-ray and coming out before they were brought onto the ship.

sparkle56:

Did you bring these items on the Caribbean Princess or another Princess Ship?

I've read on the boards that it can vary from ship-to-ship on Princess.

Mark

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;9;4;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail on Caribbean Princess!!!

Caribbean Princess 9/04 (Labor Day Cruise)

Grand Princess 10/03 (Halloween Cruise)

hi i have a few questions for u:

1]did you like the cruise

2] was it worth the money

3]did you try the mini golfing skywalkers the movies under the stars the pools specialty dining the spa horizon cafe and how were they

4] were there any activities that you really liked or did not like

5] how were the cabins which one did you stay in and did they have enough storage space and how were the bathroom and stewards

5] could you notice the extra 500 passengers was it crowded

6] did you try specialty choice dining did you like it was there a long wait

7]were there any events with long waits were they worth it

8]were the lounge chairs comfortable were the hallways loud and crowded

9] did you like the ships layout was it convient

what was the best after dinner entertaiment was the shows good

did they have golf of ping pong tournaments if so how were they and did you like the ship how was the service and is there a specialty coffee place onboard what were your favorite sea day activities thats all for now

iloveclea

cant wait for caribean princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;6;26;4;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I've never seen a loud and crowded hallway on any Princess ship so I would be really surprised to hear there were any on the new Caribbean. You will be amazed how many times you'll wonder where everybody is.

Yes,they do x-ray your carry ons. And they will take your beer away from you. The last two cruises friends tried to carry it on and they took it. If you take it put it in your luggage. Soda is no problem. Carried on a carton of Pepsi on every cruise.

I brought 2 - 12 packs of Coors light on the Golden in Feb - put it in my checked luggage and was delivered to my room safe and sound \

iloveclea....Ive never been on Caribbean Princess so cant answer your questions

Enchantment Feb,2002; Monarch Nov,2002; Radiance Nov,2003; Golden Princess Feb 28,2004

E8jxdiZ9faFKEKEk7kLioMO+rbBbKHM20060.jpg

Archived