Quantum "family cluster" cabins

Has anyone sailed in any of the "family cluster" cabins just forward of the aft elevators on decks 10, 11 or 12?

I have a D2 booked on deck 12 port side (12228) on Anthem which is a quad balcony, and it's part of the cluster of cabins (an inside, D2 and JS) that can be used by family groups. It has a small vestibule so that families can book these as a group and all be together, but they do not connect.

I'm trying to find out information about this cabin, or any of the other standard balcony cabins that make up these clusters on the various decks. Will the fact that there is a vestibule create any issues? Was there more noise from the other 2 cabins than from adjoining cabins elsewhere?

It appears that no one needed the cluster for a family so they released the D2 balcony. The location is great for my mom due to its closer proximity to the elevators, but if it's going to be an awful choice, I can certainly move us to another open cabin.

We're sailing Christmas week (12/19) so it surprised me that they even opened this cabin up, given the number of families that sail during the holiday, and to have released it for individual booking this early gave me pause. But I called and they moved me right away.

Any thoughts that anyone can offer would be great. Of course, we're on Anthem, so until she comes to the States I can't get any exact info, but I can't believe that it would be so different on Quantum. The only other piece of info I need is bed placement. I'm hoping that the beds are near the closet, so that my mom doesn't have to navigate across the room and past the sofa bed in the middle of the night if she needs the restroom.

Thanks to anyone with any information.

Has anyone sailed in any of the "family cluster" cabins just forward of the aft elevators on decks 10, 11 or 12?

I stayed in the SI on Quantum.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2147856

I totally loved the location, fabulously convenient mid-ship, close to everything.

I saw my JS neighbors maybe 5 times the entire 11 days. I certainly didn't hear any noise, and your doorway leading into the cabin is from the hallway, not from the vestibule as is the SI and JS.

Have an awesome cruise! :D

This is fabulous and exactly what I was looking to find.

So from your last picture in your first post of the link attached, it appears that the "connecting" door from the balcony actually connects to the vestibule and not another room. As long as that door is locked, I enter/exit from a regular doorway out to the common hall. And it doesn't appear to be any different than any other adjoining rooms.

Thanks so much for this. You have no idea how pleased I am.

Now, if only I can find out if the beds in our cabin on Anthem are near the closet or the balcony. I guess I'll have to post on one of the CC threads and see if someone can find out for me when they sail. For us, being near the closets will be best, so mom doesn't have to make her way between the sofa bed and the furniture in the middle of the night if she needs to use the restroom.

Thanks again!!!!