Local art in Cozumel

MG75

Does anyone know if any local artist have painting for sale in Cozumel? I would assume there would be more options here than at Progresso. That's the two ports we are visiting on our upcoming cruise. If anyone has any information including average prices on art work at either port I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!!

I recommend you go to the downtown square. There are some artists who sell paintings in and around the square. Pricing is $15 and up for simple water colors unframed. I don't remember the names but there are a couple of galleries downtown and around the square with pricing all over the map. They have many kinds of artwork in paintings and sculptures. Los Cincos Sole north end of downtown has all kinds of unique artwork not necessarily duplicated at other shops.

Does anyone know if any local artist have painting for sale in Cozumel? I would assume there would be more options here than at Progresso. That's the two ports we are visiting on our upcoming cruise. If anyone has any information including average prices on art work at either port I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!!

I recommend you go to the downtown square. There are some artists who sell paintings in and around the square. Pricing is $15 and up for simple water colors unframed. I don't remember the names but there are a couple of galleries downtown and around the square with pricing all over the map. They have many kinds of artwork in paintings and sculptures. Los Cincos Sole north end of downtown has all kinds of unique artwork not necessarily duplicated at other shops.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it!!