5$day/18$cruise social networking package?

still didnt tell me if i have access to safari

Yeah, it does. Sort of.

Social ($5 USD per day) – Access to popular social sites and Apps such as Facebook, What’s App and Instagram. Does not include access to the entire internet.

Safari is a web browser, and it's used to access the internet. You would be able to get to the above sites but not use Safari to get to any other websites.

The package is $5 a day or $25 for the entire cruise, it gives you access to Apps that require data/internet access. You won't be able to browse on safari or check emails with this package, but you will be able to access facebook/twitter/instagram/etc. via the apps.

The package is $5 a day or $25 for the entire cruise, it gives you access to Apps that require data/internet access. You won't be able to browse on safari or check emails with this package, but you will be able to access facebook/twitter/instagram/etc. via the apps.

So you can only get facebook via app?

The description says social sites and apps. Is it actually not true that you can get the facebook website?

I don't use the app.

We did a B2B on the Breeze in May and I had the social package. One cruise was 6 nights and the other was 8 nights, but the package was the same price on each cruise ($25). I used to spend about $80 per cruise for a block of internet minutes, so this was a big savings for me.

I mainly used Facebook and Facebook messenger.

I bought the social media package on my Freedom cruise for $25 a week and really liked it. You only have access to sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn, etc.

Tango? Anyone use Tango can tell me if that works? Also, what settings should a cell phone be on to avoid crazy charges? I usually put my phone on airplane mode, or just turn it off and keep it in the safe. I might try the hub app for a day or two though.

Edited by Danacat222

Tango? Anyone use Tango can tell me if that works? Also, what settings should a cell phone be on to avoid crazy charges? I usually put my phone on airplane mode, or just turn it off and keep it in the safe. I might try the hub app for a day or two though.

I'm ALMOST certain you put on airplane mode....that sounds like an oxy moron, but I think that's what I did last cruise..[emoji336]