Periscoping From A Suite Perspective10/31/2015

Likewise. I am planning on joining the pink boa group if you plan on doing sail away with them

Would love to join all of you but it depends on the location. We have an Anniversary banner to display. I notified the webcam operator that we would be in the wing area above the bridge. I believe the Boa's usually gather on deck 7 aft but not positive. If that doesn't work out we will be in cabin 8654 give us a call.

We also are dressing up for the costume party. Flapper girl and gangster. Anyone is welcome to join us.

Off Oasis a little bit ago. Coastl Kitchen was the best. It does get old and you have to et elsewhere We ate there 4 times and the Mdr the rest. We previewed the Mdr menu and made the decision.

Did the menu change half way through the cruise?

You are correct. Deck 7 aft. If you watched the sail away or want to watch the replay you can see the location. You have plans and I for one wouldn't blame you to stick with it if your trying to get on the sail away video so you can get the footage. Congrats on your anniversary.

We are each following the other on periscope. Feel free to hunt me down as I broadcast the Halloween activities or ring me up in my cabin 8116

You are correct. Deck 7 aft. If you watched the sail away or want to watch the replay you can see the location. You have plans and I for one wouldn't blame you to stick with it if your trying to get on the sail away video so you can get the footage. Congrats on your anniversary.

We are each following the other on periscope. Feel free to hunt me down as I broadcast the Halloween activities or ring me up in my cabin 8116

Great. We will. Thank you

Just got periscope yesterday and found this post. I will definitely be watching, we are getting on Oasis when you get off and also in a Grand Suite for hubby's first cruise, looking forward to getting a sneak peak before our cruise!