Seattle airport - help, please!

jenmouse

Next week we are flying to Honolulu. We have a four hour layover in Seattle, and we thought that we would grab some dinner while we are there. It looks like we will be coming into the S terminal (of course, that may change).

I started checking reviews for the dining options in the terminal, and they are all terrible. So I started checking the main terminal - same thing. There will be nine of us. Me, my husband, our kids, and five family members in their late sixties and early seventies. So, I thought that a sit-down place would be nice. But I am starting to wonder if fast food would be better (although I don't see any on the airport map).

Can anyone recommend a place to eat in the airport with decent food?

We love Anthony's. But the Anthony's at Pier 66 is our favorite Seattle seafood restaurant. The airport location is situated in the central area of the main terminal (look at a map of the terminal). Anthony's focuses on seafood, but there are also some other offerings. It is a full service sit-down restaurant, with some tables offering a view of a runway. And the food court is right there, so it would be easy for your party to split into two groups if you don't find the Anthony's menu to your liking.

The large food court has a number of offerings. We never eat there, but (if my memory is correct) there are vendors offering such items as hamburgers, pizza-by-the-slice, a fast food tex-mex place, a wine bar, an Ivars, and a few other items.

Thank you, that is very helpful. I had checked Dungeness Bay Seafood House, Runway Grill, and Pilot House, and they all got two and a half stars out of five - at best - on Yelp. I think Anthony's should work for us. My younger son is a picky eater, so knowing that the food court is there, we could run there to get him something if necessary. With such a big group, I think we need to have a plan instead of wandering around, aimlessly! :p