"Welcome Back" Credit (Up to 60 Days After Returning)

Chunder Worthy

I had one of the older 'good for 4 years' FCD 'expire' as it was in USD

We're Platinum on Princess but have been sailing Royal Caribbean for the past several years. They happened to be "going about where we wanted to go at about the time we wanted to go there!" But, I have two Princess cruises coming up in the next few months. I used my old FCCs on our upcoming September cruise. From this post I'm wondering ... are FCC no longer good for four years?

We're Platinum on Princess but have been sailing Royal Caribbean for the past several years. They happened to be "going about where we wanted to go at about the time we wanted to go there!" But, I have two Princess cruises coming up in the next few months. I used my old FCCs on our upcoming September cruise. From this post I'm wondering ... are FCC no longer good for four years?

They are now issued for two years.

Some have reported success in getting them extended for another two years when they were about to expire.

In the My Princess section of the web site.

Look in the "Circle Savings Account" information on the left.

(Note the onboard credits listed are based on the minimum possible. Once using an FCC to book, the correct OBC will be applied.)

Found it, thanks. I have one left. Will buy more next week.

Slightly off topic but perhaps of interest to some...I noticed that Princess has added the FCC form to the Personalizer so you can print it out and have it ready to drop off at the future cruise desk when you sail.

Just FYI for folks who are planners and like to fill out papers in advance. :D

Thanks for posting this because I didn't know! I will definitely be prepared now :)

Edited by LEtue

What is BVE?

Bon Voyage Experience.

For someone not on the cruise at an embarkation port in the USA (not all sailings) can visit the ship for about 3-4 hours for $39 which can be applied to a future cruise booked within a few months.

Lunch in the dining room (or any other open venue) and use of open facilities.