Dockyards on Monday evening

first_state101

I was wondering if there are any special events at the Dockyards in Bermuda on Monday evening? About three years ago there was a marching band, bagpipes, and dancers. It was very festive. Vendor stands were set up. Do they still have this type of event?

Take a look at gotobermuda.com There is a free Bonfires on the Beach event, which takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday until October at the Snorkel Park located at the Dockyard. I was not in Bermuda on a Monday, but the festivities you mention sound like the Harbour Nights celebration which takes place every Wednesday evening on Front Street in Hamilton.

I was wondering if there are any special events at the Dockyards in Bermuda on Monday evening? About three years ago there was a marching band, bagpipes, and dancers. It was very festive. Vendor stands were set up. Do they still have this type of event?

Take a look at gotobermuda.com There is a free Bonfires on the Beach event, which takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday until October at the Snorkel Park located at the Dockyard. I was not in Bermuda on a Monday, but the festivities you mention sound like the Harbour Nights celebration which takes place every Wednesday evening on Front Street in Hamilton.

There used to be an event, Destination Dockyard, similar to a mini version of Wednesday's Harbour Nights in Hamilton that was held on Monday nights in the Dockyard, but it was discontinued.

Edited by njhorseman

I'm not sure if you are still looking for events in the Dockyard during your stay but wanted to pass along this link which you may find useful:

http://dockyardbermuda.com/

It has a lot of information on the Planning Your Visit tab including a map of the dockyard that lists popular places like the dockyard Pharmacy and the Clock Tower Mall. the pharmacy is perfect for picking up cold drinks, snacks and other items you may need for you days exploration in Bermuda. It also shows the Clock Tower Mall which is just a blast to explore and it's pretty hard to resist buying the Fudge so beware!

Enjoy your visit - Bermuda is amazing!

• 7 months later...