Millennium Class Room 6053 or 6048

mfabz

I too was interested in these cabins as we are booked in Dec on the Constellation in 6048. Do a search on here for those cabins and there are many posts with pics attached. From what I saw and learned the cabins are just the regular 2c but the balcony is quite large, with room for a lounger. Sometime the lounger is there when you check in. If not, I was told to just ask your attendent and show a little upfront tip money. Good luck.

We sailed in 6053 on the Connie last year. The balcony is triangular and much larger than standard. We asked our steward to get us a larger table so we could eat comfortably outside. When unable to get us a larger table he moved the cabin table out. This was an adequate solution. We loved this cabin and would book it again. I get seasick and did not have a problem with motion in the cabin on a Jan trip.

I had the room on the 9th deck, same location. Loved the extra space and 6048 even looks larger becasue of the room size. We don't go with the aft cabins becasue my wife gets a little sick looking off the back of the ship, so this is the next best thing.

Since we were in CC we did get the large table. I asked for a lounger and it was brought later the first evening. Spent many an hour out there on the lounger. Just loved it!

You'll enjoy the balcony.

enjoy,

Duane

• 3 years later...
Now I'm confused!:confused: What is a "sweet 16" cabin?

i believe those are the ones with the bigger balconies due to the bump out in the front, after the life boats end below

• 2 weeks later...

Archived