Dzibanche or Cacchoben Maya Ruins Help

firefightermediclasvegas

Which Maya Ruin site is better, Dzibanche or Cacchoben? I am going to book one of these tours from Nature Choice Tours and would like some advice on which one everyone thinks is better. I will be with my wife and two kids, 9 and 11. we visited the Kohunlich Maya Ruins site, 13 years ago before our sons were born. This will be their first tour of a Maya Ruins site.

Edited by firefightermediclasvegas

While Dzibanche has climbable ruins and spectacular vistsa. Cacchobean is their immersion into Maya culture tour. I'd think the children might like that a lot. Either are going to be a totally different type of tour than what you'd get from the cruise line versions.

While Dzibanche has climbable ruins and spectacular vistsa. Cacchobean is their immersion into Maya culture tour. I'd think the children might like that a lot. Either are going to be a totally different type of tour than what you'd get from the cruise line versions.

Could you explain why the cruise tours would be different. Never been to any ruins, which tours would be better?

Thanks for any and all info

Safe sailing

Could you explain why the cruise tours would be different. Never been to any ruins, which tours would be better?

Thanks for any and all info

Safe sailing

It's mostly personal preference, but ship sponsored tours are typically more expensive than private tours and usually have larger groups. As long as the total tour time is well within the time in port or the distance of travel from port isn't long, private vendors can provide good service.

In Costa Maya, Native Choice is the private vendor to use.