Cancelled cruises: Post your new itinerary here.

KyleClark

I was told by the rep handling my re-booking of a cancelled cruise that I might get a few past due notices from NCL regarding fares. (I received my first this morning!) I suspect that because special processing was required for many of these cruises, it will take time for non-automated billing procedures to catch up. The cruise reservation and amenities statements emailed to me were correct and provide any "proof" needed.

Thank you! Hope many others come out smiling. I know it is not possible for all but hope for many. Just nice to tie up loose ends.

Just re booked.

Called right at 0900. Got right through. Agent's name was Linda. Very nice. Cancelled cruise was Jan 28, 2017- 14 day Buenos Aires to Santiago. Now on Jan 21, 2017 -15 day Santiago to Buenos Aires. New cruise was price protected with 150.00 credit, an extra new overnight in Buenos Aires. Government taxes went up a little. But we most likely netted much more. Cabin 9076 did not show, but 9276 did. So I took that cabin.

This worked out great for us. Best of luck to the rest.

Just re booked.

Called right at 0900. Got right through. Agent's name was Linda. Very nice. Cancelled cruise was Jan 28, 2017- 14 day Buenos Aires to Santiago. Now on Jan 21, 2017 -15 day Santiago to Buenos Aires. New cruise was price protected with 150.00 credit, an extra new overnight in Buenos Aires. Government taxes went up a little. But we most likely netted much more. Cabin 9076 did not show, but 9276 did. So I took that cabin.

This worked out great for us. Best of luck to the rest.

Fantastic!

I just got a call back from my PCC after she originally phoned on Monday to find what I wanted to do.

They have now confirmed that my Easter 2017 10 day Canary Islands booking on the Epic has been transferred to the 11 day Venice to Istanbul on the Spirit which departs a day earlier. UBP has been retained and I've got $50 OBC. The price has actually gone up by £150 which is fine by me as it is a day longer cruise..

To say I'm pleased is an understatement.

I called back today to change my Jade TA in October to the Epic. A friend of mine was able to change hers on Monday and I and others here were told we had to wait until the 24th after 2.5 hours on hold Monday.

Today I was successful :) and even though the DOS on the Jade is now back to bucket list status, we are in a DOS on the Epic with a wrap around balcony for $4500 less than the going rate.

My favourite cruises are transatlantics and my favourite ship is Epic, this is going to be one for the record books. Very excited!!

If you were told to call back on the 24th, I would call now.

CXL: Epic March 1 2017 (B2B 10 + 11 =) 21 day W/Med and Canaries booked during that crazy perks weekend last January (KSF/UDP/UDP).

PCC called today, suggesting I talk to redeployment team as after a staff meeting over lunch hour she found out that she herself couldn't redeploy anything and she said she was surprised (!). Reading along here, I was expecting as much, but now that I finally have a decent PCC I was awaiting her instruction.

She transferred me and I spent 25 minutes on hold, followed by another 40 with the new agent.

PCC suggestion was to ask to switch to Spirit --same month, similar itinerary-- and lean on them to honour perks. Spirit was a non-starter as they have no cabins to sleep four. So NOTE: if you're on Epic Med and you want to switch to Spirit and you are LESS than four, this appears to be on offer.

BOOKED: 21 Day Hong Kong to Sydney, January 2017.

Net $350 more: $600 - $250 OBC.

KSF/UBP/UDP honoured. Well, UDP doesn't exist, but a full cruise of SDP. Forewarned is forearmed: to say that I was persistent/insistent would be like saying that on our sea days we might glimpse the ocean. If you want your perks honoured, you're in for a nightwatchman's slog.

Now I need to convince the rest of my party that they don't want to go to Canaries. I think I'll start by telling them that we're not talking about about little talking birds, but big barking dogs.

Who knows, might cxl. I think I did the best I could.

What's the itinerary for this Hong Kong - Sydney cruise?

I called back today to change my Jade TA in October to the Epic. A friend of mine was able to change hers on Monday and I and others here were told we had to wait until the 24th after 2.5 hours on hold Monday.

Today I was successful :) and even though the DOS on the Jade is now back to bucket list status, we are in a DOS on the Epic with a wrap around balcony for $4500 less than the going rate.

My favourite cruises are transatlantics and my favourite ship is Epic, this is going to be one for the record books. Very excited!!

Can I ask what cabin you booked and the price point they gave u on the DOS? I'm currently fighting with them because the Jade TA with all the port stops does not work with what we wanted for our honeymoon, but they are only willing to switch us to an H4 (2 bedroom) on the epic which is not acceptable since we were in an H3 (owners suite) on the Jade.

Can I ask what cabin you booked and the price point they gave u on the DOS? I'm currently fighting with them because the Jade TA with all the port stops does not work with what we wanted for our honeymoon, but they are only willing to switch us to an H4 (2 bedroom) on the epic which is not acceptable since we were in an H3 (owners suite) on the Jade.

We were in the H2, there's only one on the Jade, so it was DOS to DOS. Since the Epic doesn't have an OS, they really should offer you the DOS, in my mind. If you'd wanted a 2 bedroom suite on the Jade, you would have booked that.

Edited by SuiteCruiser

I have only done one TA. MIAMI TO ATHENS. The most relaxing cruise with 6 sea days in a row.

Hope to do another soon.

More good news for us today. Another member in our traveling party was able to switch Houston Jade for the Tampa Jade! They are not on CC so I armed him with everything he needed and what to say. They told him no several times but then he pulled out my reservation number I gave him and he showed them how I was able to switch so why couldn't he do it? They finally relented and allowed him to make the transfer!!he agree though had he not been aware he needed to fight he would have probably just accepted no and gotten his money back. Keep up the good fight all!

If they won't budge on the epic dos you could argue them giving you the two bedroom haven for the same price as the two bedroom was selling for when you paid for the os on the Jade. Obviously you paid much more for the os on the Jade vs 2 bedroom on the Jade so like for like price would be less than what you originally paid. I think there's a website, paid though, that you can look up prices past and present. I know 2 bedroom isn't needed in your case but that extra bathroom is kinda nice to have.

I just got a call back from my PCC after she originally phoned on Monday to find what I wanted to do.

They have now confirmed that my Easter 2017 10 day Canary Islands booking on the Epic has been transferred to the 11 day Venice to Istanbul on the Spirit which departs a day earlier. UBP has been retained and I've got $50 OBC. The price has actually gone up by £150 which is fine by me as it is a day longer cruise..

To say I'm pleased is an understatement.

On UK bookings they should be offering alternative under the package holiday regulations.

Which summary(cruises package holidays even cruise only)

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/package-travel-regulations

Subsitute packages of equivilent or better quality should not be at extra cost.

Full compensation for other losses like flight change fees.

Edited by insidecabin

More good news for us today. Another member in our traveling party was able to switch Houston Jade for the Tampa Jade! They are not on CC so I armed him with everything he needed and what to say. They told him no several times but then he pulled out my reservation number I gave him and he showed them how I was able to switch so why couldn't he do it? They finally relented and allowed him to make the transfer!!he agree though had he not been aware he needed to fight he would have probably just accepted no and gotten his money back. Keep up the good fight all!

When I switched to Tampa my price went down. S

Did you check that too?

When I switched to Tampa my price went down. S

Did you check that too?

No, I used a TA so it was a lot of back and forth, I would hope she would have checked that. :confused: I'm happy with just the rebook either way. I will watch it though when it's released publicly. Thanks!

To those of you still struggling out there, I just want you to know NCL is listening to all the social media chatter.

After I got my satisfactory resolution, I posted a note on FB and they responded to me directly. I posted a few negative comments so I wanted to post a positive on when they made it right too. It just shows they are listening.

Keep at it don't give up!

image.jpg.3778e2f6e348b8343b7b7992095b8af7.jpg

And what is the itinerary for the Epic TA you transferred to?

No, I used a TA so it was a lot of back and forth, I would hope she would have checked that. :confused: I'm happy with just the rebook either way. I will watch it though when it's released publicly. Thanks!

It will be my first trip to Tampa. I am going to make it an adventure. Maybe go in 2 days early.

We moved our EPIC Jan, 29, 2017 cruise (Western MED) to 4/7/2016. Still in the Haven in a H4 and only cost us $4 more per person though we are now sailing in April vs the middle of the winter. I never called in but our fabulous TA handled everything so I was pretty happy. It was pretty painless for us and I think at the price we paid for the winter sailing we really lucked out getting same 10 day itinerary minus 1 stop in APRIL!

Embark HK

sea

Nha Trang

HCM City

sea

Bangkok

sea

Singapore

sea

sea

Bali

Komodo

sea

Darwin

sea

sea

Cairns

Airlie Beach

sea

Brisbane

sea

Disembark Sydney

That sounds amazing, so happy for you. When the cruise is available to all, I am going to look at it! We might join you!!

I called today as my Feb 2017 Sun cruise was cancelled.

My call was answered in less than 5 seconds. The rep was very pleasant and located my reservation. I had already worked out what the South America sailings had changed to from the press release about the new itineraries.She switched us to the Feb 22nd 2017 sailing from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso. Our original choice of cabin was sold but I didn't want it as I now needed a starboard side cabin. We moved to same category, starboard side. All our perks are intact, $150 onboard credit and 15 days rather than 14. All done in about 10 minutes. Taxes and fees have increased by a few dollars but in the grand scheme of things it is trivial.

Took about 15 minutes in total. We are pretty happy and will check next week when the new iineraries are published whether we want to add a cruise from Brazil.