Drink packages.

Wok

For the drink package on Oz ships you can only buy it on board at $59/day. Cocktails are $14 each so if you are a cocktail drinker, 4 cocktails and you pretty much break even. If you just do wine and beer they are around $7-8 a drink so would have to drink a lot more to break even. Spirits are $7.50-$10 a drink. Coffees are $3.50. So really depends on what you like to drink.

we just got ours on the sun princess for p n g 6th sep $64-90 a day up to $10 a drink. :p

Mozza, if you booked that package on line you had better contact Princess as it is a mistake and should not be there. I contacted them Sunday when it appeared on my Personalizer as it contradicted the marketing information I had received. The US rep had the Australian rep check it out and confirmed it should not have been available to me and not to book it.

The drinks package available to Australian cruisers on Australian cruises leaving and returning to Australian ports is only available for purchase on board at $59 pp for drinks under $14.

What sent up a red flag for me was the fact on line it was $5 pp per day more expensive and only let you have drinks up to $10 which doesn't cover many drinks on the Australian based ships that are in AUD.