Questions for Recent Cruisers on Freedom

Sailing this week on Freedom of the Seas and had a few questions.

Do the Staterooms (we are in promenade) have magnified make up mirrors?

Are there hairdryers in the staterooms? Any improvement on the "hold the button down the whole time" dryers in the last few years?

Is there a Caribbean Night where men wear hawaiian shirts and women wear colorful caribbean clothing?

How many comedy shows were there? I was told by the PVP that Freedom had a comedy club....and I'm starting to think that may not be true...?

Thanks in advance....I'll probably be back in a few hours with even more questions! Sorry!

The hair dryers are likely the same you were use to in the past. Hold down the whole time while using.

I dont remember a Caribbean night. I DO remember "tropical casual" night in the MDR.

Freedom definitely does NOT have a Comedy Club :)

We sailed last week! Had a blast. Wishing we were still on. We were in a GS, but I did not notice a magnified mirror in our room. There is a hair dryer, but I brought my own more powerful one. Can't be sure about a Caribbean Night but there was a White Party. There were 2 Comedy shows. There is not a Club like Oasis, but they have it in the Arcadia Theater at 11.

LJC

We sailed last week! Had a blast. Wishing we were still on. We were in a GS, but I did not notice a magnified mirror in our room. There is a hair dryer, but I brought my own more powerful one. Can't be sure about a Caribbean Night but there was a White Party. There were 2 Comedy shows. There is not a Club like Oasis, but they have it in the Arcadia Theater at 11.

LJC

What is a White party?