September promotion?

mickev99

Does anyone have any idea when NCL will announce their September promotion (if they have one)? I know this one ends August 31st and I'm not sure whether to wait and see if the next one is better....don't want to miss out on the free drink package, though...

Decisions, decisions...

Does anyone have any idea when NCL will announce their September promotion (if they have one)? I know this one ends August 31st and I'm not sure whether to wait and see if the next one is better....don't want to miss out on the free drink package, though...

Decisions, decisions...

Well, if you wait and the September deal is worse, you can't go back and get the better August deal...you will be stuck.

However, if you book now and the September deal turns out to be better, you can simply cancel and rebook at the better rate.

Hi CruiseLady.... I beleive that you are on the same sailing as myself....the Thanksgiving Day Cruise on November 23, 2015? I originally was booked on the Breakaway for December 13, 2015...and i picked the UBP promo...also bought the UDP....and i lucked out when i changed my reservation...i was grandfathered in with the old gratituty rate, i was not charged the 18% gratituty for the UDP, and i did not pay the 18% gratituty for the UBP....but the rep did tell me, if i were to call up and change my reservation after this change, that I would have to pay the 18% on the UBP promo and my gratituties would go up to 13.50 per day vs. the 12.00 per day that i was going to be paying....

Yes i am happy that i changed over to the Gem....as i was not happy with the itinerary the Breakaway was doing....and i read alot of negative reviews on the ship....also i like smaller ships....and the Gem is doing an excellent itinerary, and plus it is a longer cruise....and we will be in warmer weather longer as well...

Hope to meet you at the meet and greet....i am so excited that there are alot of solo travelers sailing with us....

See you on November 23rd....

• 2 weeks later...