Guys Burger how do you?

lnm6170

I'm keep it pretty simple. I get a burger with cheese, head over to the toppings bar and add lettuce, tomato, grilled onions and ketchup. I have 3-4 of these on a 7 day cruise

I'm going to try the ringer and the pig patty next cruise.

Guy's Burgers is the best thing Carnival has done in years.

lettuce tomato and onion and remove onion ring so it doesnt get soggy and pickles on the side.

As an FYI, you can ask for the O ring on the side if you want. You can also ask for a non-Ringer burger and ask for an O ring (though they will usually just give you one).

I start with a double and add chili -- so so good - it just melts in your mouth. 2000 is a bit overestimating for calorie count. A plain jane Guy's burger with cheese is probably in the neighborhood of 600 calories, but with all the different toppings you get get up to 900 easy.

What you do is, grab the burger with cheese and bacon, then head over the the Blue Iguana and add the toppings over there!

To.Die.For.

About to do the Single Digit Dance in the morning!

Wait. Does that mean I could put sour cream on my bacon and mushroom cheeseburger? :D

How long ago did they add a Guy's Burger Joint to the Carnival Pride? I must have missed that little detail!

Correct me if I'm wrong... but I think that would be the only Spirit-class ship with a Guy's Burger Joint.

Pride%20gyt_zpsznnfbulo.jpg

I know the changes took place sometime after the end of Sept. of 2014

I don't stack them as I don't eat them. I tried them twice and both times the outsides were crispy and I don't like them that way. They were hard on the outside even though they were recently taken off the grill.

I don't mind though as there are many other places to eat.

We will be on the pride in Oct and heard a lot a people say how good the guys burgers are and all the different condiments they have .

How do you stack your Guys Burger ?

They are the most over-hyped burger in the world. Bring an empty bottle and you will have grease for a year to bring home.

We will be on the pride in Oct and heard a lot a people say how good the guys burgers are and all the different condiments they have .

How do you stack your Guys Burger ?

Plain Jane for my husband and he then adds ketchup.

My choice is the pig patty, but I ask them to leave off the tomato & all that lettuce as I can't get my mouth around it. I then add ketchup.

I don't stack them as I don't eat them. I tried them twice and both times the outsides were crispy and I don't like them that way. They were hard on the outside even though they were recently taken off the grill.

I don't mind though as there are many other places to eat.

A good hamburger should be thick, juicy and medium to medium rare. Not cooked one step below charcoal.:D