Cruise the Vineyards - wine package

Jota62

I know the packages are still being offered and the various tiers, but I'm having trouble getting accurate information about the program.

My questions are: if I purchase a package do you have to drink the wine in the dining room or could I go to any bar on the ship and exchange my coupon for a bottle to drink there? or can you get a bottle just to bring back to your room?

Presumably you share the package with whomever you want because you are buying the bottles. Has anyone bought this recently?

I'm sailing to Alaska and with our ports I don't think the cheers will be economical for us, but I know we could finish a bottle every evening with dinner.

I know the packages are still being offered and the various tiers, but I'm having trouble getting accurate information about the program.

My questions are: if I purchase a package do you have to drink the wine in the dining room or could I go to any bar on the ship and exchange my coupon for a bottle to drink there? or can you get a bottle just to bring back to your room?

Presumably you share the package with whomever you want because you are buying the bottles. Has anyone bought this recently?

I'm sailing to Alaska and with our ports I don't think the cheers will be economical for us, but I know we could finish a bottle every evening with dinner.

We have purchased the wine package and you can take your bottle to your room. We like to keep it in the MDR for dinner (we have Bon Voyage in our room for cocktails during the day) and it's always been right there at our table when we are seated.

I bet you could get it through the bar if MDR is not your dining choice.

We have purchased the wine package and you can take your bottle to your room. We like to keep it in the MDR for dinner (we have Bon Voyage in our room for cocktails during the day) and it's always been right there at our table when we are seated.

I bet you could get it through the bar if MDR is not your dining choice.

Thanks so much for the response :)

Yes you can hand in a coupon at any of the bars, and then take the bottle anywhere you'd like. We ordered one of ours at the lobby bar for a 'pre-dinner' drink then brought the rest of the bottle to the dining room. There are no restrictions on who you share the wine with (other than minors).

Yes you can hand in a coupon at any of the bars, and then take the bottle anywhere you'd like. We ordered one of ours at the lobby bar for a 'pre-dinner' drink then brought the rest of the bottle to the dining room. There are no restrictions on who you share the wine with (other than minors).

Awesome, thanks so much!

We bought it last month. Our MDR waiter brought all 5 bottles out to his little set up table area. We opened one for dinner and took the others back to our room. We drank some in the room and took a couple bottles to dinner with us to drink there on some nights.