Kayaking in Antigua

LoveAntigua

I highly recommend a kayaking tour while in Antigua. My sister and I were in Antigua in August and absolutely loved our kayaking trip with Antigua Paddles Kayak Eco Tour. It's kayaking, a boat tour, hiking and snorkeling in the most gorgeous water and mangroves I've ever seen. And the people who run it are fantastic... picked us up from the house we were renting and dropped us off after a marvelous day on the water (probably saved us $30US.)

Check out one of these websites for info:

www.antiguanice.com/antiguapaddles/index.html

www.antiguapaddles.com

It was the highlight of our trip and we got amazing photos!!

We'll be on the Norwegian Spirit with a stop in Antiqua from 7:00AM until 5:00PM. I checked the website you posted, but no info on costs, etc. So, how much does it cost per person, how long is the trip, etc. I assume that they will pick-up and return to the cruise ship? Any details will be appreciated.

Hey Len3 - I was able to book thru shoretrips.com after Paddles told me the seats were all reserved by NCL. Shoretrips sent me a voucher via email the next day. It DID cost me about $20 more for the three of us compared to booking direct, but still saved me about that much compared to ship excursion price.

Len - our excursions haven't been posted either for Nov 27th but I looked at Antigua port excursions for other sailings. Most cruise lines stick with same vendors and recycle their offerings on similar itinerarys.

If I remember correctly, it was $65 or $68 pp but you can check recent/current Southern Caribbean excursions - prices may go up a few dollars with gas prices but that is happening with direct bookings too.

Archived