William Close is on AGT Right Now

Relive Sonic Odyssey, William Close is back on America's Got Talent to perform live during the results show tonight. It's currently airing on NBC (8pm EST) and will be on for the west coast a little later. His performance will be later in the show so be sure to tune in, they've already talked to him once.

That was great! Nice re-living Sonic Odyssey. They had a portion of the drum wall up as well for this performance. :D

Hey DEI, just noticed you're booked on Anthem & Harmony... same here, but in reverse order than you. Hope you do you awesome video reviews again on both ships

Edited by Hoopster95

That was great! Nice re-living Sonic Odyssey. They had a portion of the drum wall up as well for this performance. :D

Hey DEI, just noticed you're booked on Anthem & Harmony... same here, but in reverse order than you. Hope you do you awesome video reviews again on both ships

Planning on it! I've got Jewel first which will be a smaller series since everything is brand new; brand new class for me and all new port of calls on a port intensive itinerary (1 sea day!). It'll still have all the basic elements but more attention on ports and some of the official segments will be done more casually. Harmony and Anthem will be on par with Quantum though. I've got 10 days for Harmony and some really cool things I'm hoping to pull off if I can get the support for them.

NBC has posted the video from last night so anyone that missed it can see it here:

[YOUTUBE]MdnDdYJyMTg[/YOUTUBE]

On a side note, I was checking William Close's website and he has just 3 shows scheduled; 1 in November, 1 in December, and 1 in January. The one in December is happening right in my own town and it's supposed to be all Christmas music! Bought my tickets today. Since I saw Sonic Odyssey on the 11/23 and 12/1 sailings last year this show on 12/4 is about 1 year after I last saw him. What are the odds?

Now that Quantum is in China I would love it if they would pair up with William again to create another music centric show for Harmony of the Seas. It's a classic Royal Caribbean production show with a brilliant layer of music on top. I think they could create a few more for other ships without feeling redundant, even just 2 on opposite sides of the world would be great.

Edited by DEIx15x8

Planning on it! I've got Jewel first

Well, well.... you'll be in my hometown in less than a month! Have an awesome cruise! :D

I'll be on Jewel for the first time in Dec as well... never seen a Radiance Class ship with the Seaview cafe (sailed Radiance and Serenade after their enhancements) so this is my only chance to see her as an "original".