Room Service Menu?

Gardeneroflove

Hey, does anyone have the current menu or link to a thread with the menu? I know some items are for a charge now, we're trying to get an idea of cash to bring (tips or if we want to pay for food) and what's avaiable (tomato juice? other juices? desserts?)

also, is there a way to search a specfic board? when I search upper right, I'm searching all of cc, and it's way too broad. Google isn't giving me a current menu. :mad:

Thanks! I'll have pictures and review of Dream once we're back in a few weeks. Assuming I can get them to load.

Hey, does anyone have the current menu or link to a thread with the menu? I know some items are for a charge now, we're trying to get an idea of cash to bring (tips or if we want to pay for food) and what's avaiable (tomato juice? other juices? desserts?)

also, is there a way to search a specfic board? when I search upper right, I'm searching all of cc, and it's way too broad. Google isn't giving me a current menu. :mad:

Thanks! I'll have pictures and review of Dream once we're back in a few weeks. Assuming I can get them to load.

Cash for tips YES, but it is not needed to "pay for food" as those charges would go to your Sail and Sign account.

Carnival's New Room Service Menu:

Carnival New Room Service Menu.pdf

I don't believe all ships have the pay for room service just yet. Not sure which ones do but the freedom didn't

Oh! we'll be on the dream, anyone know? I thought it was fleet wide?

And yes, we know we don't need cash for room serivce, other than tips, but still need to budget our overall expecences.

You can also just put the tip on your S&S for the free items.

I could, but if we tip with cash, one we pay attention to how much we've spent, and 2, I know the person doing the service gets the tip. At the end of the cruise, we tend to divide what's left and use as tips for room guy and wait staff.

Oh! we'll be on the dream, anyone know? I thought it was fleet wide?

And yes, we know we don't need cash for room serivce, other than tips, but still need to budget our overall expecences.

I'm trying to figure out which ships it's on too. I have done a search (there is an option to search just this board instead of all of CC) but I am not having any luck. Sometimes, I get better results than others.

Aha! Found one

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2234708&highlight=new+room+service+menu

Looks like you are safe. If you didn't want it that is. I don't.

Edited by momof3cruisers

I'm trying to figure out which ships it's on too. I have done a search (there is an option to search just this board instead of all of CC) but I am not having any luck. Sometimes, I get better results than others.

where is the option to search just this board?

glad to hear the sandwitches are good!

one menu linked includes desserts and juices, but how do I know which one is on the Dream? We won't bring dh's v8 juice if he can get tomato.

From April 2015 - More ships may have been added....

"The three Carnival ships getting the new room service menu are the Carnival Imagination, Carnival Conquest and Carnival Pride. Carnival says the menu could spread to more ships if it's a success."

From April 2015 - More ships may have been added....

"The three Carnival ships getting the new room service menu are the Carnival Imagination, Carnival Conquest and Carnival Pride. Carnival says the menu could spread to more ships if it's a success."

Crap! We sail on the Conquest in 2 weeks and looks like they have this new menu... and they did away with my favorite Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Baguette! Guess I will have to catch it on the Ecstasy in October or Victory in December if they don't update theirs by then!

Anyone under the old menu get this sandwich and the room service chocolate cake - they are BEST!!!

Aha! Found one

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2234708&highlight=new+room+service+menu

Looks like you are safe. If you didn't want it that is. I don't.

I'm not really sure what we want. lol. Desserts would be nice. But I won't really complain, as long as we can get something, as life with a three year old is uh...well life? I love the option of room service for a snack or light lunch. my kid needs downtime, so expecting her to go to mrd for lunch after playing/swimming all morning? sometimes better to do quiet time with lunch on the balcony!

where is the option to search just this board?

glad to hear the sandwitches are good!

one menu linked includes desserts and juices, but how do I know which one is on the Dream? We won't bring dh's v8 juice if he can get tomato.

Do you mean where is search button? Upper right side of each page of board lists.

I know that one, but is there a way to search just Carnival? Otherwise I get pages of results for other ships, even when I search Carnival.

I do try to search first.

If you scroll to the bottom of the main Carnival Cruise Critic page (where you see all the various threads), you'll see Forum Tools. On the right side, there is a box that says, "search this forum".

Edited by meatloafsfan

• 1 month later...

At this time, I don't think that the "new" room service menu has been added to any additional ships, beyond the three ships mentioned above that were testing it.

This was the "old" menu that we had on the Breeze last month, and is the room service menu used by the rest of the fleet.

CB1467.jpg

Edited by Jamman54