Adventure of the Seas?

We are looking for book this ship this coming November. Does this ship have a flow rider? How have your experiences been on the ship? Thanks!

Adventure will not have a Flowrider until Nov 2016.

We are looking for book this ship this coming November. Does this ship have a flow rider? How have your experiences been on the ship? Thanks!

Currently and when you sail there won't be a flow rider. Great ship, crew and ports. We did a B2B on the Adventure in 2012 and again in 2015.

Great ship. Did one Southern route past spring. Have her booked again for next July on a different route with different ports.

Currently and when you sail there won't be a flow rider. Great ship, crew and ports. We did a B2B on the Adventure in 2012 and again in 2015.

Greetings everyone. Adventure of the Seas will be my 3rd cruise in 2016 and many of the people are doing this B2B so it must be a good choice. We went on Princess a few months back but we want to try some more entertainment of Disney and Royal Caribbean.

Having just been on the Adventure, I can't imagine where a flow rider will go. There's not much space left on the pool deck other than to take away a bunch of loungers by the pool, or eliminate the beach bar. I feel like the addition will be bad for the ship.

Having just been on the Adventure, I can't imagine where a flow rider will go. There's not much space left on the pool deck other than to take away a bunch of loungers by the pool, or eliminate the beach bar. I feel like the addition will be bad for the ship.

They will do it just like they did on Explorer and Navigator - top deck on the back of the ship (they'll remove the inline skating area if it still exists and reconfigure the mini-golf course).:)