Coffee Drinks on Premium Package

Sorry to ask another drink package question, but I don't think this one's been answered. I know that "premium" coffees like cappuccino are not included int he premium drink package, but what about alcoholic coffee drinks like coffee and amaretto? Would they be included since they use regular coffee?

Sorry to ask another drink package question, but I don't think this one's been answered. I know that "premium" coffees like cappuccino are not included int he premium drink package, but what about alcoholic coffee drinks like coffee and amaretto? Would they be included since they use regular coffee?

Yes, that would be included in the Premium package.

Cappuccino at dinner were included in the premium package for me. So I would suggest you ask your waiter & drinks waiter once you get on the ship.

I didn't amaretto on the rocks each night with dessert and my husband enjoyed Irish coffees. No issues with either.

Cappuccino at dinner were included in the premium package for me. So I would suggest you ask your waiter & drinks waiter once you get on the ship.

I didn't amaretto on the rocks each night with dessert and my husband enjoyed Irish coffees. No issues with either.

We had irish baileys and coffee after dinner each night. Delicious! and yes, part of the premium package