Scenic OV Cabins

picomullet

We have sailed in the scenic ocean view on Liberty, Freedom, Conquest and some others I can't think of right now. We really like them. We have a 3 year old and it allows us more space in the cabin. Most allow our son to have a sofa bed rather than the upper and the window is great for some light.

We have cruised with our son in a balcony cabin and we prefer the ocean view. We like having more space inside the cabin, plus my son is a monkey and makes me nervous when he is on the balcony.

If you have any specific questions, I can try to answer them.

Had one on Glory 2 months ago. It was a great room! Going on Breeze for the honeymoon next year, and thought about getting one again, but decided on a spa balcony for the spa access. I liked being close to everything on the lido, and the view you had in ports couldn't be beat. We did sneak some peeks out the window during the nights, but couldn't see much. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Had one on Glory 2 months ago. It was a great room! Going on Breeze for the honeymoon next year, and thought about getting one again, but decided on a spa balcony for the spa access. I liked being close to everything on the lido, and the view you had in ports couldn't be beat. We did sneak some peeks out the window during the nights, but couldn't see much. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Spa on Breeze would be my choice too!!

Thanks for review.. I have mixed feelings. I like to sit and look out while DH sleeps in. I know that won't be possible with that window. Also wondering about the sun coming in and how hot the room will be. We will be traveling east & west..

Spa on Breeze would be my choice too!!

Thanks for review.. I have mixed feelings. I like to sit and look out while DH sleeps in. I know that won't be possible with that window. Also wondering about the sun coming in and how hot the room will be. We will be traveling east & west..

We have never had a problem with the sun making the room hot. If anything, our rooms have been cold. There have been times when it has been super sunny and we shut the curtains, but it didn't make the cabin uncomfortable.