Komodo Island Private Tours

NDRB

We would like to see both the dragons and go out to Pink Beach, but there seem to be very few private tour guides on Komodo.

I did contact one (Jeffry B.) who was recommended by someone on these boards, but he hasn't responded to my several (confirmation request) emails in over a month.

Does anyone have any other tour guide suggestions or know what the story is with Jeffry B.?

Also, I would rather not pay $300 pp! $150 pp is excessive enough, I think.

Thank you,

Nina

Hello HaddonQueen: We r thinking of doing the Azamara Dec 23 cruise in 2016. Is this your cruise? We have never been on Azamara and looking forward to the ship and region. This should be after the dry dock on the Journey. If u can share any info, i would appreciate it. thanks,

Hello HaddonQueen: We r thinking of doing the Azamara Dec 23 cruise in 2016. Is this your cruise? We have never been on Azamara and looking forward to the ship and region. This should be after the dry dock on the Journey. If u can share any info, i would appreciate it. thanks,

Hi, we sail on Azamara Quest on the 12 December, then hotel in Bali for 5 nights over Christmas.