Early saver

P&O SUE

Yes that's right ....don't worry I was exactly the same as you...I kept going into my cruise personaliser and choosing my dining preference every few weeks...you only need to do it once....we actually got what we asked for too but it doesn't tell you anywhere what you have chosen :-)

Thanks, this will be our first P&O since the vantage/getaways - hope it works out OK and we get our Dining choice. We want 2nd Sitting fixed dining and that seems to be the least popular so hopefully we will be lucky.

I booked an early saver fare and I got sent the link a few weeks after booking and have fingers crossed that we get our preference.

I wouldn't mind the uncertainty but for our December cruise, the select fare is now £600 less than we paid and there's an OBC offer:eek: Time to stop looking!

• 2 weeks later...

I am guessing there is a difference in Early Saver and Saver Fare? I have a similar query but when I went to the link via the CP upon entering my booking ref it wouldn't let me in. I booked just over 24 hours ago and will try again in a day or so. My main worry is we always like to eat around 8.30pm - we simply are not ready for food at 5.30 or the early setting so my fear is we will be assigned the early fixed dining sitting. We are on a Saver Fare.