Is Pride of America going to dry dock in March 2016?

merle65

Someone posted this was CC,Is this going to happen? If so,Is there anything to worry about as far as my Cruise being cancelled, we cruise on April 9,2016.We have our airline tickets already and plan on renewing our wedding vows on the island plus all our other plans when there.Do they ever have problems with dry dock issues being extended longer?

Someone posted this was CC,Is this going to happen? If so,Is there anything to worry about as far as my Cruise being cancelled, we cruise on April 9,2016.We have our airline tickets already and plan on renewing our wedding vows on the island plus all our other plans when there.Do they ever have problems with dry dock issues being extended longer?

That link was not valid for me so not sure what info was there.

Not sure of the exact date the ship goes into dry dock in San Francisco, but you should see a break in the inter island schedule when it does, I think, late February. Scheduled to come out of dry dock on March 15 for an 11 night repo back to Hawaii which we are booked on.

So I can't imagine there would be any problem with an April cruise.

• 6 months later...
We are looking forward to our 11 day cruise to Hawaii out of SF. We will be flying in from the Boston area. Should be great to see what they do with the refurbish.

Nelson12 - We have an active rollcall on this cruise. Here's a link to the thread:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2225188

I hope all that cruise after the refurb post pictures of the changes!

We are looking forward to our 11 day cruise to Hawaii out of SF. We will be flying in from the Boston area. Should be great to see what they do with the refurbish.