Did the beverage package prices go up again ALREADY?

I called today to ask about the price difference today vs. what I paid about month ago. For the premium package, I paid $404.74/each, or $57.82/day. He said the price didn't "change", but they're simply "rounding the amount to make it easier for customers" (his words). So the Premium Package that was $57.82day is now $57.00/day ($399/week vs. $404.74/week).

"Rounding" (always up, I assume) to make it "easier" for customers. How thoughtful.

And who's pocketing the extra change being tacked on every day on every package they sell? It must give RCCL's bottom line a tidy little bounce with absolutely effort on their part whatsoever.

I'm feeling so resistant to these greedy alcohol games that I need to adjust my attitude toward cruising.

In the future, I will try to view my time on ships as an opportunity to dry out. That'll teach 'em! :eek:

"Rounding" (always up, I assume) to make it "easier" for customers. How thoughtful.

And who's pocketing the extra change being tacked on every day on every package they sell? It must give RCCL's bottom line a tidy little bounce with absolutely effort on their part whatsoever.

I'm feeling so resistant to these greedy alcohol games that I need to adjust my attitude toward cruising.

In the future, I will try to view my time on ships as an opportunity to dry out. That'll teach 'em! :eek:

I think you'll find that in this case it was rounding down.:)

No big deal, but it saved me $11.48 at least. :)

Well, hell yeah -- I'm all about saving any amount of money. They are on my "to-do" list tomorrow as I should be getting $11.48 back too (I ordered my packages months ago for my cruise in EXACTLY 100 DAYS FROM TODAY). :-)