InCabin Champagne on Arrival

Exige

Booked for a NYE cruise and really looking forward to the excitement of getting away.

As a surprise for my partner, (and as she may end up reading this ... hi sweetheart, you can stop reading now) I want to organise Champagne in our suite to be ready as we arrive .. like a private Bon voyage party. We'll bring a few bottles onboard with us, however I assume they wont be cold and ready to go when we are! Seems I can order one of the "Romance" packages .. but don't really want all the rose petals and chocolates and stuff .. or should I just order from the cabin steward when we get there?

Any experiences or best options?

Thanks

A&C

Booked for a NYE cruise and really looking forward to the excitement of getting away.

As a surprise for my partner, (and as she may end up reading this ... hi sweetheart, you can stop reading now) I want to organise Champagne in our suite to be ready as we arrive .. like a private Bon voyage party. We'll bring a few bottles onboard with us, however I assume they wont be cold and ready to go when we are! Seems I can order one of the "Romance" packages .. but don't really want all the rose petals and chocolates and stuff .. or should I just order from the cabin steward when we get there?

Any experiences or best options?

Thanks

A&C

For our cruises, we always order the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Ready when you get there, and she'll find it romantic..

Have fun, either way!