Luggage Tag question

crazyboys

So when I checked my booking I was looking at my documents and when I opened my luggage tag to view it says "TBA" for my cabin number. My cruise details shows my cabin number M73, so I am not sure why my luggage tag does not show the same. Anybody experience this before? It is Paradise cruise in November. Thanks

Are you part of a group booking? I ask because I just had this happen to me. I was booked Early Saver, had my cabin picked out (could clearly see the cabin number in the Cruise Manager details), but when I tried printing my boarding pass and luggage tags, it said "TBA" and my boarding pass said that my booking was "on hold."

Turns out that with group bookings, Carnival has to release the entire group booking all at once before you can print your documents. And they won't release the group booking until everyone's account is paid in full. So for me, I had to wait several days after the final payment date before I could print my documents and have my cabin number appear on them.

Edited by bakersdozen12

Are you part of a group booking? I ask because I just had this happen to me. I was booked Early Saver, had my cabin picked out (could clearly see the cabin number in the Cruise Manager details), but when I tried printing my boarding pass and luggage tags, it said "TBA" and my boarding pass said that my booking was "on hold."

Turns out that with group bookings, Carnival has to release the entire group booking all at once before you can print your documents. And they won't release the group booking until everyone's account is paid in full. So for me, I had to wait several days after the final payment date before I could print my documents and have my cabin number appear on them.

Thank you bakersdozen12, that has to be it. I am part of a group of about 53. Thanks again.

Thank you bakersdozen12, that has to be it. I am part of a group of about 53. Thanks again.

Both Group cruises we are doing this or have done this year were that way. We picked out the cabin and it was indicated on the doc, but luggage tags stated TBA until the final payment date.

Oh, you are welcome! I figured that was what it was. I actually had to call Carnival to find this out. I freaked out when I saw the "TBA" because I thought there was a chance our room would get switched. I mean, I know there's always a chance, but the room only sleeps two and it's just my husband and I, so I don't know why they would need to move us.

Anyway, have a safe and fun cruise! [emoji4]

Edited by bakersdozen12