Stair sitters, the last morning! ARG!

Toto2Kansas

Dog (salty) read the post but the pics on either side of your post weren't visible, two red X's. My rotts know something is up, they saw the suitcases go in the trunk we leave for Diamond in 7 1/2 hours time for bed.

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04

Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98

Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02

Vision o.t. Seas 04/02

Star Princess 12/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

Vision o.t. Seas 10/02

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

Dawg: Thanks for the link...my son has my 2 rotty "grandbabies".

Jeanne-Marie

Caribbean Princess 10/16/2004

Triumph 4/26/2003

Triumph 4/13/2002

Sensation 96-01

Destiny 97

Costa Victoria 99

Horizon 95

Noordam 89

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

islesun_e0.gif

To TOTO2KANSAS, I hope you are okay. Did anyone from Princess see you fall. I would have reported it immediately on the ship, this way it would be documented. But as you said you were a little shook up. I'm beginning to believe we who obey the rules are getting outnumbered by those who believe the rules don't apply to them. It has become the "me, me, me" world. I'm always amazed on the last morning how the atmosphere changes and how pushy and ignorant some people can get. Keep us posted on what Princess responds. Again, I hope your okay.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;9;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 

until the Caribbean Princess

psupa, no, I am sure no one saw me except those involved, and I didn't realize I was injured until later that day when the pain started. I am sure it will heal with time.

Hindsight you know? But now I wish I would have said something to someone about it, or at the least brought it to their attention while still onboard.

Will have to let you all know if and when Princess addresses my letter, if it is not just one of those that tells me that they are passing it along to higher department heads.

But I sure do hope they read it and take it into consideration, this is definitely a serious problem that could lead to someone being very seriously injured in the future.

Thanks all for allowing me to vent in public, I have to admit, I was pretty ticked off about the entire episode.

smilie_hund1.gif

Tahitian October 14th,2004

Agree with you totally about the seriousness of the issue. Only alternative is to go back to the old way of holding the sections in different lounges until it is time for their group to disembark. Keep us posted on your condition.

PS. Laurie says hi-miss you guys!!

Feel free to step on them, kick there heads, bump there luggage down the stairs and any other thing that might annoy them - stairs are for walking up and down - not for sitting!!!

NCL PRIDE OF AMERICA Oct. 2004

SUN PRINCESS 2004 Caribbean

REGAL PRINCESS 2003 Europe

GOLDEN PRINCESS 2002 Canada New England

SUN PRINCESS 2002 Panama Canal

SUN PRINCESS 2002 Mexico

DAWN PRINCESS 2001 Caribbean

DAWN PRINCESS 2001 Caribbean

SEA PRINCESS 2001 Alaska

REGAL PRINCESS 2000 Mexico

REGAL PRINCESS 1999 Panama Canal

PACIFIC PRINCESS 1999 Europe

SUN PRINCESS 1998 Caribbean

ROYAL PRINCESS 1996 Panama Canal

This is something I've never understood.

We always book flights after noon and we also always know we are going home to Michigan's "lovely" weather so the last day we sit by the pool until we're almost thrown off. We're always the only ones there. I don't get it--it's the last taste of vacation you're going to get--why spend it sitting indoors??????????

Archived