On the Carnival Conquest Real Time

p082351

Just left Grand Turks and the captain just came on the overhead speaker to let us know that we will be going to Nassau on Sat. At sea tomorrow. After that is up in the air. Will update later. Just to let you know the cruise has been good. Food not bad - weather not bad - cruise is full - and have to say we r in a balcony cabin on the lido deck and our cabin temp is not hot. Been pretty cool

Just left Grand Turks and the captain just came on the overhead speaker to let us know that we will be going to Nassau on Sat. At sea tomorrow. After that is up in the air. Will update later. Just to let you know the cruise has been good. Food not bad - weather not bad - cruise is full - and have to say we r in a balcony cabin on the lido deck and our cabin temp is not hot. Been pretty cool

Thanks P082351! There are a lot of us (a whole ship load?) who are watching and reading everything! Thanks for the up-to-date updates!

dan

Boarded the Conquest on Sunday - itinerary St. Marten, St Kitt, San Juan and Grand Turks -

it has been a very nice cruise - food is good - balcony cabin nice, ship full. It is Tuesday, morning and we just found out the there is another storm, ERIKA, that is threatening the islands we are suppose to visit. The captain came on the to let us know that they are making a decision on this afternoon if we will change itinerary. We are have some cloudy skies and some rough seas - probably from the end of Danny. I will be very surprised if we do not change - the question is where will be go? Also to let everyone know the WIFI package is great. Will update later.

Do you know who the captain is?

Was also on this cruise. There was a pipe break on Deck 2, I think.There were as boatload of kids, most out of control, running, screaming, whistle blowing hoards late into the night with parents in vicinity completely ignoring them.

WE were on the 7th deck and I didn't hear any kids in the night running around. There were a lot of kids though - I was surprised that people let their children run around on their own ( kids were about 8 years old). The pools were always crowded - not a inch to let more people in. The cruise was lovely though despite not going to the ports that we wanted to. There was plenty to do on the ship if you wanted to. Food was good, Guys Burgers was very busy everytime it was opened. Great fries! Good burgers. Embarkation was easy - we were off the ship and into our car by 7:50 am. Would sail this ship again - actually would probably sail any ship! No cooking, people to clean for you - what's not to like!

We sailed on the Conquest August 15th. Nothing good to say about the ship itself. Itinerary (southern caibbean), service and entertainment was great. Jase did a good job. One of the very few things we can say about the ship is that, at least, our cabin had good air conditioning. We didnt heat anything about pipes but fellow cruisers did complain about other issues related to the ship's condition. Make lemon aid out of lemons. We had a great time despite the condition issues.

Glad to hear all is well on Conquest! We sail her November 14th and like every ship we have sailed on Carnival I'm sure we will have an awesome time. Love the ships, love the staff and LOVE the islands! Conquest is one of our fav layouts and I've heard it's alittle worn but I'm sure it's nothing we would notice...the staff is always cleaning and repairing.....besides it has Alchemy bar...that's a MAJOR plus:)

• 2 weeks later...