? for TrentS

bswisu

Trent: Could you give me your thoughts on the Hampton Inn Miami Downtown/Key Biscayne? It seems to have good reviews on Trip Advisor. It also sounds close to the Port of Miami. Can you tell me if this is a good area? Also, is this close to any restraunts? Is it close to Bayside Marketplace?

Thanks for the help.

Well its not a dangerous area, but it's extremely isolated. There's absolutely nothing to walk to except condos. It's an old converted Holiday Inn, I can't comment on it's quality since I haven't been inside. It's about a 10 minute cab ride to Bayside and the entrance to the port.

Trent: I just booked the Radisson Downtown Miami. Please tell me I didn't make a mistake. On the website it said that it was remodeled in 2004. I got it for $95 per room, for 4 rooms. Most of the websites are asking $159 for this hotel.

I also took your advice and booked Larry's Limos for our transportation. I booked from FLL to the hotel and from the Port of Miami back to FLL.

Thanks for all the help you have been.

Well many people like the Radisson in downtown Miami because it's cheap and frequently comes up on Priceline. I don't care for the location, it's on top of a long closed shopping mall in a not so nice area with nothing to walk to.

Trent: Is there at least somewhere to eat within walking distance? Even a McDonald's would do. With all the kids along they would just as soon have fast food. Also how far is it to the Bayside Marketplace? Thanks!!!

Is Checker's some sort of fast food place? I've never heard of it. If so, Im sure that will be fine. Sounds good to me I love chilli dogs.

For anyone that wants to go to Bayside, we will be sure to take a taxi.

Thanks to both of you for the help. You guys are awesome.

Is Checker's some sort of fast food place? I've never heard of it. If so, Im sure that will be fine. Sounds good to me I love chilli dogs.

Yes, its a fast food, drive thru restaurant with a walk up window. The chili dogs are great and the burgers aren't too bad either. ;) http://www.checkers.com/home.html

Archived