movies

alexandco

:confused: Could anyone tell us if you can find out what movies they will be showing on board our cruise, and if they are the latest one's showing currently at the cinemas ?

We are booked on the Pacific Sun N530 and have a 5 year old son and an 8 year old daughter and are wondering if we should put off seeing some of the movies out now on the school holidays as they may end up seeing them on board again ?

I went on the Pacific Sun in Feb. They showed The Terminal, Collateral,Manchurian Candidate in the Atlantis Showroom. I think they had others in your room. I think all the movies were just out or coming out on DVD. Dont think any were on in the cinema.

I was on the pacific sun in august and in the atlantas lounge they were showing movies that were being realsed on DVD

ours were:

the terminal

shall we dance

de lovley

the interperter

ray

the aviator

kicking and screaming

the forgotten

million dollar baby

(i kept all the daily sun news papers)

they only have the movies on in the atlantas lounge on shore days

also i noticed that the kids club always had movies on for the kids on sea days and evenings

hope this helps you

Kylie

Beacuse Pacific Sun doesn't have a dedicated movie theatre, it has quite a good 24hr in cabin move channel, with movies playing regularly. Again, they're move either just coming out on DVD or pay tv movie channels.

Kym

do they still have the movies in your room for free? when i went in november last year they had the Terminal on, and im sure that was at the movies.. maybe a month before hand?

Archived