Miracle balcony gty include obstructed?

dettlja

We are thinking of booking the miracle. From what I can see the 7A balconies are partially obstructed by life boats. But the way the fare codes are and the deck plans are they don't seem to be labeled as obstructed. Any idea whether these lifeboat balconies on deck 5 are included in the pool when booking a guarantee (rate code BL)?

We had an obstructed balcony on Miracle last April. I would absolutely book one of those rooms again. Our obstruction was only if we were looking directly down. Sitting on our balcony we had no problems viewing out.

Most of the tops of the lifeboats are level with the balcony floor. There are a few of them that the lifeboats come up to the rail, so still can see out while standing but obstructed while sitting

We took a gamble and booked a BL rate for the Nov 1 cruise. No room assigned yet.

You should've went a week later on November 7th, there is a group from Breeze that will be onboard. Ben should also be joining the Miracle in October too so it will be a fun trip.

I just went from an interior to a BL rate. Planning on a 7A, but hopeful I will get different. Would prefer aft of the ship though.

Edited by vwrestler171

I'm sailing on the Miracle in a week and yes, the balcony gty category includes the obstructed balconies- asked because that was what we booked. :D (We didn't get one though, we ended up with an extended balcony.)