First time on RCCL since Sovereign of the Seas

Hi fellow cruisers,

We have only sailed twice on RCCL, Sun Viking and Sovereign of the Seas, so that tells you how long it has been. We are booked on the Freedom of the Seas in October, and would like any advice on things not to miss. Such as, shows, lounges, quiet areas, events, or items on the menus or cocktails. We have sailed a lot on Carnival and a few on Disney so we are experienced cruisers. We are in our 50's. Thanks for any advice! Love these boards!

Mollie Jo

Hi fellow cruisers,

We have only sailed twice on RCCL, Sun Viking and Sovereign of the Seas, so that tells you how long it has been. We are booked on the Freedom of the Seas in October, and would like any advice on things not to miss. Such as, shows, lounges, quiet areas, events, or items on the menus or cocktails. We have sailed a lot on Carnival and a few on Disney so we are experienced cruisers. We are in our 50's. Thanks for any advice! Love these boards!

Mollie Jo

Having been on the Indy a few times I can say you're in for a treat. Given that we're the same age as you (young :) ) I'd be sure to try the flowrider. You can body surf on it so no need to stand up unless you are really adventurous. I'd get to The Quest and watch one of the ice skating shows. Give Chops a go one night if you like steak - on the first day they offer a 20% discount FYI. The sauna and steamroom are nice and free, unlike the Oasis class ships. You'll find them off the locker rooms, immediately to your left as you enter the gym. If you like the Love and Marriage show try that, although to me it seems rather scripted now.

Enjoy your cruise.